Groomed for Death

Book I | Groomed for Death   

   As the 11-year-old orphans of Grace Field neared the precipice of their twelfth year, an undeniable shift began to take hold within them.  They had always believed in the benevolence of their sole guardian, Isabella, affectionately known as "Mama." She was the nurturing figure who had overseen their upbringing in the confines of the orphanage.

The web of lies, however, began to unravel before their eyes as they delved deeper into the mysteries of Grace Field. A dark secret, hidden from their innocent eyes, threatened to destroy their faith in "Mama." There was a palpable sense of betrayal in the air. The question was whether or not these four young people had the mettle to shake the foundations of their world and reveal the harsh reality that lay beneath the surface. The longer they deliberated, the more difficult it became to make a decision, because of their fear and the love they still felt for the woman they once called "Mama."

In the impending face-off between innocence and treachery, the fate of these brave children hung in the balance. And as they approached the dawn of their twelfth year, a relentless determination simmered within them. The truth awaited its revelation, for better or worse, ready to etch its mark on their lives forever.

(Re/write)