Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven | Suspicions

[Narrator]   

Right after they finished discussing very vital matters, they finally moved on to the next step. What matters now is not about how they can escape with all of the children, a major issue that they have to troubleshoot.

Playing tag is a very effective way to train the kids discreetly, and with tag; the eldest kids will be the ones to teach them all about important strategies to take note of. A simulation.

Meanwhile, Ninelie excused herself and returned to the House to attend to some troubling matters. As she prepared to take her daily medication, an alarming sight unfolded. Blood unexpectedly surged from her mouth, catching her off guard and staining her pristine white uniform.

Her nose was also bleeding profusely, and the excessive blood loss left her feeling lightheaded. Trying to keep her composure, she realized she needed to clean up the mess first. Despite the dizziness, she managed to wipe away the blood on her face and nose before addressing the small puddle on the floor.

     'I need to clean up all of this first, and change my clothes...' she told herself, pushing through the dizziness to take care of the mess. Despite feeling weak, she managed to clean her face and nose and then cleared the blood puddle from the floor.

With the immediate concern tended to, she gathered the bottles of pills and tablets prescribed by Isabella, the ones she was meant to take. Though she wasn't fully familiar with all the medications, she followed the instructions, carefully selecting one pill and tablet from each bottle. After amassing six different types, she swallowed them with a glass of water, hoping for the relief they promised.

     "Just need to change my clothes now," Ninelie said, trying to dismiss the discomfort she felt. The medicine typically took around thirty minutes to take effect, and she was still grappling with the muddled sensations in her head.