Heading home

Meanwhile, Andre went by, and Luka looked at him coming by.

Luka: Hey, it's André. Want to get some ice cream?

Marinette: I don't want anything.

Luka: Are you sure?

Marinette: Yeah.

Luka: Okay.

Marinette: Can we just head home? I just wanna forget this day.

Luka: Sure. Come on. *They walk to the bike and Luka bikes Marinette home. * 'I don't want her to be upset about today. I'll have to do something to make her happy.' *In Adrien's house, he decided to call Nino and tell him what happened. *

A: Hey

A: Hey.

N: Hey, dude. What's up?

A: Well something happened today.

N: What's up?

A: After Kagami asked me to be her Valentine today, I was okay with it.

N: I have a feeling there's a "but" coming.

A: But... Alya gave me Marinette's card to me from her and it says she's in love with me.

N: Really? Did it say that?

A: Yes. Now I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

N: Dude, it's kinda obvious that she's in love with you. You just couldn't see it.

A: That's not true. She's just a...

N: I know what you're gonna say, so I'm gonna pause you for a second. She is not just a friend, you're blinded by love. You know she's more than a friend, but you couldn't admit it.

A: Thanks for the help. I'll find out tomorrow then.

N: Okay. Whatever you say. See ya.

A: Bye. *He hung up and sighed a little bit. * 'It can't be right. Is she more than a friend? First Ladybug, then Kagami, and now Marinette? Why is my mind like this?' *Outside of Marinette's house, Luka stopped his bike. *