Lila akumatized

After that blowup, Lila wants to punch something or somebody.

Lila: Ugh! I'm so mad! She always gets in the way of things. I want her gone. Permanently!

Kevin: Hey, calm down

Kevin: Hey, calm down. Don't wanna attract one of those wired black or purple butterfly thingies.

Lila: Forget being akumatized, I could care less. *Lila's eyes start to change green and red. * That's right. I don't care what people say... *She goes up to him and gets close to his face. * SHE MUST PAY!

Kevin: Okay. She officially snapped.' *In Hawkmoth's lair, the window starts to open and butterflies start to flutter in the air. *

Hawkmoth: I sense anger, spite, and urge. My last Akuma didn't go well. Now it's time to step it up a bit. *A butterfly landed on his hand and he turned into an Akuma.* Fly away my little Akuma and evilize her temper. *The Akuma fly all over Paris. Kevin looked up in the air and he saw Akuma.*

Kevin: Lila, an Akuma is heading your way! *Lila looked up as she smirked evilly and she smirked evilly. *

Lila: 'Perfect.' *She grabbed the Akuma, Kevin was shocked and appalled at what he saw. * Come here, Akuma. *She then puts the Akuma in her necklace, and then she's in Hawkmoth's total control. *

Kevin: Lila, no!

Kevin: Lila, no!

Hawkmoth: Tsunami, I am Hawkmoth. You let a girl get to you like that. I can help you get even. I'm giving you the power to create massive floods and freeze your victims. To keep your ultimate power, I want in return the 2 powerful miraculouses that belong to Ladybug and Pantheré Noir.

Lila: Yes Hawkmoth. Time to create a massive flood! *Dark bubbles start to form as she transforms, Kevin backs away slowly and starts to run. *

 *