Returning the miraculouses and Lila's talk

After the battle, Ladybug, Pantheré Noir, Rena Rouge, and King Monkey's miraculous start to beep.

Ladybug: Better transform back. You all take cover, I'll retrieve your miraculous. Pantheré Noir, you take King Monkey with you.

Pantheré Noir: Okay. Come on! *They all split up and hide. Ladybug go with Rena Rouge. *

Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transform, Trixx hovers next to Alya, and she gives Ladybug the Fox miraculous back. *

Alya: Thanks, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Alya. I'm sure we'll see each other again. Bug out! *She swings on her yo-yo and goes to find Carapace as Alya heads back home. Soon, she met up with Carapace at a park. *

Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transforms and Wayzz hovers next to Nino, he gives the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Nino: Thanks, dudette

Ladybug: No problem, Nino. I'm sure we'll see each other soon. Bug out! *She swings away on her yo-yo and Nino walks in the park. Soon, Pantheré Noir and King Monkey head to the community pool. *

King Monkey: Xuppu, nap time! *He de-transform, Xuppu hovers next to Kim, and he gives Pantheré Noir the monkey miraculous. *

Pantheré Noir: Thanks, Kim.

Kim: You're welcome. Tell Ladybug thanks for trusting me.

Pantheré Noir: I'll be sure to tell her that. *He runs off to her and Kim heads back to the community pool. *

Outside of Master Fu's house, Ladybug de-transforms and waits for Pantheré Noir to show up with the Monkey miraculous, he jumps in front of her.

Pantheré Noir: Here you go.

Marinette: Thanks. *She goes inside his house and Pantheré Noir waits for her to come back. Inside Marinette gave Master Fu the miraculous back. *