Ladybug, Pantheré Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and King Monkey vs Jokester part 2

Meanwhile, Pantheré Noir fights off Jokester, but he is surrounded by clowns.

Jokester: Get him and his miraculous too. That's the one thing Hawkmoth wants! *The clowns charged at Pantheré Noir, and Pantheré Noir fought off the clowns. Soon, the Akuma signal appeared in Jokester's eyes. *

Hawkmoth: Yes! Get his miraculous while you still have the chance!

Jokester: One black cat ring, coming up! Your time is up, Kitty Boy

Jokester: One black cat ring, coming up! Your time is up, Kitty Boy. Let's see who you are. *He reached for his ring, but then, a green shield appeared and hit Jokester in the face and he fell back too. * Ow! What was that? *The clowns looked up and saw a Fox hero and a Turtle hero. * Well don't just stand there, get their miraculous too! *The clowns charged at Rena Rouge and Carapace, they fought them off. Pantheré Noir got up and fought off Jokester again, then Ladybug threw her yo-yo, then hit the clowns in the head and they all collapsed too. *

Ladybug: I never find clowns too funny.

Jokester: Darn it! You ruined my army! *Pantherè Noir extended his staff and hit Jokester in the head. * Ow! *Pantheré Noir faces the others. *

Pantheré Noir: Forgot you got some help.

Ladybug: Told ya. This is...

Rena Rouge: Rena Rouge.

Carapace: Carapace.

King Monkey: King Monkey.

Pantheré Noir: (bow his head) Pantheré Noir.

Jokester: What a sweet moment. But enough with that. *Ladybug twirls her yo-yo, Pantheré Noir holds out his staff, Rena Rouge holds her flute, Carapace holds out his shield, and King Monkey holds his Ruyi Jingu Bang. * Let's see if you can handle my ticklish feathers! *He made a bunch of pillows appear and he threw them at them, they all evaded them and charged at Jokester, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at Jokester, but Jokester ducked and tripped Ladybug, Pantheré Noir double kick Jokester, but Jokester grab his tail and threw him across the city. *

Pantheré Noir: (rubbing his back) Ow. *Rena Rouge hit Jokester with her flute, then Jokester used his flower and it sprayed water all over her. *

Rena Rouge: Hey!