Ladybug and Pantheré Noir vs Tsunami

In the city, Tsunami made the city rain.

Tsunami: That's right. Taste the rain and feel the power of the flood. It will all be over if I get Ladybug and Pantheré Noir's miraculous. Give up now! *Soon, Ladybug and Pantheré Noir reach the city and they see her. *

Ladybug: There she is.

Pantheré Noir: She's gonna flood Paris.

Ladybug: I know it's early to get some help, but...

Pantheré Noir: I'll distract her.

Ladybug: No.

Tsunami: Ladybug, Pantheré Noir, gimme your miraculous and I'll end this horrible flood if you'll be sleeping with the fishes! *Pantheré Noir threw a yarn ball and tied up Tsunami. * Ugh. Let me go at once! You... ugh!

Ladybug: Good thinking.

Pantheré Noir: You gotta love cat power. *He pulls Tsunami toward them. *

Tsunami: You think you won? Well, think again. *Her necklace glowed which made her eyes glow white, and she sprayed water at them through her eyes. They exclaimed and fell back too, Tsunami freed herself from the yarn and flew up in the air too. * Try stopping me in the air.

Ladybug: Okay. Since that didn't work. I got an idea. *She threw her yo-yo up, grabbed Tsunami by her ankle, and pulled her down, but Tsunami pulled back on her leg and lifted Ladybug in the air, Ladybug yelped and Tsunami used her arm, she made a water fist appeared, and grabbed Ladybug, Tsunami laugh evilly. *

Tsunami: Gotcha now. Now let's see who you are. *She reached for her earring, Pantheré Noir thought fast, he got out his cat boomerang, threw it, and hit Tsunami to the side of the head. * Ow! *She let Ladybug go and he caught her. * Ugh. I hate that cat.

Ladybug: Thanks.

Pantheré Noir: It's what I do. *He grabs his boomerang. *

Ladybug: Guess it's time to use this

Ladybug: Guess it's time to use this. *She twirls her yo-yo. * Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air when a swarm of magical ladybugs came and made a bag of cement mix. * A bag of cement? *She looked around and saw Tsunami, Pantheré Noir, and the bag of cement mix. It hit her. * I got an idea of how to stop her.

 * I got an idea of how to stop her