Ladybug, Pantheré Noir, and Queen Bee vs Timber Wolf part 2

Meanwhile, Pantheré Noir kicks Timber Wolf below and hits him with his staff. And Ladybug and Queen Bee appeared Pantheré Noir saw them.

Pantheré Noir: He won't stay down forever.

Ladybug: Good to hear. This is Queen Bee.

Queen Bee: Hello, Kitty Boy. *She rang his bell. *

Pantheré Noir: (confused) Okay?

Ladybug: Anyway, we have to catch Timber Wolf's Akuma. But we need a diversion first. And here's what I'm thinking... his Akuma is in his watch, we'll have to prevent it from using. *They agree with that. * On my mark... Go! *They charge at Timber Wolf, Timber Wolf howls louder, they exclaim and cover their ears. *

Queen Bee: He's so loud!

Hawkmoth: Yes! They're weakening. Now's your chance to get what's rightfully mine!

Timber Wolf: Precious miraculous coming right up. *He goes up to them and they evade then fight him off too. Ladybug threw her yo-yo, but Timber Wolf grabbed the string, pulled her towards her, swung her up in the air, and threw her to a parked car. *

Ladybug: Ugh. He's too strong! *Soon, Pantheré Noir's ring glowed. *

Pantheré Noir: Cataclysm! *His hand starts to bubble, he runs up to Timber Wolf then touches the ground, it starts to griddle, and crack and Timber Wolf falls into a hole. But, he flew up and landed on his feet, he roared and Pantheré Noir fell back, and back up a little bit. Queen Bee runs up and Timber Wolf tries to catch her, but he can't. *

Queen Bee: You missed it! *He tried to grab her, but he didn't

Queen Bee: You missed it! *He tried to grab her, but he didn't. * You still miss.

Timber Wolf: Hold still, you pesky bug!

Ladybug: Okay. One more try. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs came and made a silent whistle appear. * Useful. Okay, let's see how to use it. *She looked around and saw Queen Bee, the silent whistle, and Timber Wolf's watch. * Queen Bee, use your venom!

 * Queen Bee, use your venom!

Queen Bee: Way ahead of you. Venom! *She pulls the string on the top, and the stinger starts to glow, and throb too. She moves away from Timber Wolf as he tries to catch her. *

Timber Wolf: Hold still so I can get your miraculous

Ladybug: Hope this works. *She blows on the silent whistle, Timber Wolf howls and covers his ears. *

Timber Wolf: Ugh, what is that deadly sound? It's so loud!

Queen Bee: Time to make a "point!" *She punched the venom and it paralyzed Timber Wolf. She grabbed the watch from his wrist. * Catch, Ladybug! *She threw the watch at her, Ladybug stepped on it, and the Akuma flew out of it. *

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma. *Her yo-yo starts to glow and she swings it around a little bit.* Time to de-evilize! *She caught the Akuma and closed her yo-yo too. * Gotcha. *She opens it up and lets the Akuma go free. * Bye-bye, little butterfly. *She then picks up the silent whistle. * Miraculous Ladybug! *She threw it up in the air, which made everything turn back to normal, and Timber Wolf turned back to Kevin. *

Ladybug, Panthere Noir, and Queen Bee: Pound it!

Kevin: What the? What happened?

Ladybug: You were akumatized. But it's alright.

Kevin: Thanks. I better go. *He ran away. Soon, Ladybug's earrings, Pantheré Noir ring, and Queen Bee's hair comb start to beep. *

Ladybug: We better go before we transform back. See you soon, Pantheré Noir. *She takes Queen Bee to a hiding place. *

Pantheré Noir: Sure thing, Ladybug. *He finds a hiding place. In Hawkmoth's Lair, Hawkmoth grunted angrily. *

Hawkmoth: You and your little companions may have won this time, Ladybug. But I will not rest until those miraculous are mine forever! *The window starts to close. *