Milestones

"Can't believe the twins bested me." Hiccup murmured, almost ashamed, or in doubt of his skills. Astrid knew he had changed her life. She knew he had took her life, and added something to it. Nothing would be the same without it. He had took her life, and molded it into something more creative, unique. He hadn't changed her personality, not at all. He had changed how she looks at things, and how Stormfly was now a part of her.

"They kind of busted themselves up in the process." Astrid replied, starting to giggle softly.

Hiccup took opportunity in the shared laughter between him and Astrid. Softly, in a joking manner, he continued to prod at her "You know, becoming better than the twins is a milestone we should have all accomplished years ago," Pausing at the sound of her laughs, he retorted seriously "but. I must ask, I'm sorry. Really I am."

"Ask away, I guess." She responded, witfully.

"Why have you been avoiding me? I mean- Why have you, been not talking to me, about us?"

Expression turning to stone, all joy and color drained from her face as she responded carefully, as if it might trigger a bomb. "There is no more us."

At a loss of words, Hiccup realized he had, indeed, lost probably his 'epic love'. Not wishing to hurt Astrid, he rose from his seat and left quickly.

THIS IS HELLA SHORT BYEEEEE? IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE OTHER WISE! I HAVE GOT TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW OR SO TO POST. stay posted ;)