●Resemblance●

SOMI
- J.JK

"Stop whining somi-ah there's no way your teacher could be your mommy. Your mommy is now a star. He is now very far away from us. Stop crying now baby" Jeongguk scooped the little girl into his arms.

"But that was mommy. I know that was my mommy"

He sighed.

"Maybe she's yearning mother's love" Namjoon stated who's been quietly listening to somi's rants.

Jeongguk looked back at somi.

"Baby do you want a mother?" He asked with a pained heart. He doesn't want anyone to replace Taehyung's place. He has only loved taehyung and always will.

"Yes!!" The little girl exclaimed." But i only want my mommy. I know He's my mommy! Daddy believe me" Somi's eyes were getting teary.

"Alright" He sighed. Maybe he needs to find a mother for her.

"Why don't you try to talk to her teacher then hm?"

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk asked puzzled.

"If she wants her teacher to be her mommy then you should go for it. She'll be able to blend with that person easily if she thinks that it's her mother" Namjoon looked at his phone and stood up from the couch. "I should go now jin and wonseok are here. We're going on a fair. You should take somi there too. Well then.." Namjoon wore his coat and went out after waving at somi.

Somi was clutching Taehyung's picture and was mumbling 'i found you mommy'.

He couldn't see his child like this. Maybe it's time for him to move on. For the sake of Somi atleast. He stand up from the couch and went to the kitchen to make something for somi while keeping namjoon's words in his mind.

_____________

He set the food on the dining table and called somi who came here upon hearing her father's call while still clutching Taehyung's picture.

Somi made herself comfortable on the table and open her mouth while Jeongguk silently feed her.

It was unusually silent atmosphere. Usually somi would be ranting about her bunny toy or her tiger toy fighting over a chocolate or how her dolphin plushie is refusing to walk be itself or they would blast some music or watching tv. But today it's quiet. Not a single word coming out of both of them and it was bothering Jeongguk. He just wants his daughter to be happy. After Taehyung somi is the only happiness in his life. He wants to give her everything.

"Wanna to go the fair baby?" He tried to change the atmosphere.

And suddenly the little girl's mood brighten up.

"Yes!" She said "But with Mommy!"

"Alrighty" Jeongguk sighed "With TaTa plushie we-"

"No i wanna go with mommy!"

"Ok baby we will take Taehyung's pict-"

"No!!! I said mommy!!! I want my mommy!!"

"Somi!! Enough is enough! How many times do i have to tell you that your mommy is not with us anymore! He's dead! He can't come back to life! You hav-" He then realised what he said. He shouldn't have raised his voice." Baby I'm sorry. Please forgive daddy? I won't say like that anymore. Lets-"

Before he could finish his sentence Somi threw the food she was eating and got off the chair and ran to her room angrily.

"Somi?"

She didn't stopped and ran to her room and threw herself on her bed and cried remembering today's events while clutching into her mommy's picture.

"I want my mommy" she mumbled while crying.