●Broken Strings●

-♡SOMI

Wearing brown button-up and pajama pants, a man was directing someone on the phone where to put the decorations. The man on the office chair grunted. Another man with yellow t-shirt and shorts was furiously searching for something in the desks of the employees. The man sitting on the office chair again grunted. Then he saw a woman in sweatshirt and pajama pants running towards him. She then stopped and put some files on the desk and ran to her cabin. He then saw Jaebom running towards him.

"Sir the suit that you ordered for us is running late" he huffed.

Jeongguk again grunted.

"What about mine and Namjoon hyung?"

"Uh..It should reach to your houses before the party starts tomorrow...maybe"

Jeongguk slammed the desk and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"You Lee-" he pointed towards the man who was talking on the phone.

"-Instead of giving them directions here on the phone and messing up, you should go there yourself. It's already 11pm! When will they finish the decorations?! Tomorrow is the party!"

He then pointed towards the other employees. "You all look dead in the face. If there's some important documents or work related to tomorrow's party still left then do it, otherwise, go back to your houses and sleep. And judging by your sleepwear, you all are planning to camp in the office whole night and I won't let that happen."

The employees looked at each other and then scattered, some collecting their things to go back to their homes, some working and some engaged in what they were doing before their boss interrupted.

"Sir you should go back and rest. You look dead yourself" Yeri said. She looked like she could almost pass as an evil witch, as her make-up was smeared and she didn't have time to fix that so she let herself look like a witch.

"But I still have to sign the documents these dumbasses have yet to finish"

"I'll collect those and come to your house tomorrow morning. You should get going" Yeri gave him a tight smile.

Everyone was going feral today since the evening. There's still a lot of work to do and they have a party starting in less than twenty hours. Everyone was doing their job calmly till the evening until an employee mentioned that they still have lots to do and the party venue is still unprepared. That's when the hell broke loose and everyone went crazy. Everyone figured that they might not be able to complete it till the next day so they decided to go back home, fetch some comfortable clothes and necessities and ofcourse camp the whole night in the office to finish the pending works.

"I'll stop by the venue before going home then" Jeongguk stand up from the uncomfortable chair and stretch his arms.

"I'll accompany" Jaebom followed. Yeri followed along silently.

They reached near the car and the driver opens the door for them while yawning.

"Why are you coming too?" Jaebom asked.

"I'm just doing my job" Yeri replied getting inside the car.

"This-" The male stopped himself from swearing. "I know you're doing this so that I would get fed up by you and ask for kicking you out of this position of being my assistant"

"Atleast you're not stupid" Yeri snickers as the driver starts the engine.

"I'm not kicking her out of this position." Jeongguk commented.