●Missed Me?●

-♡SOMI

Nothing is more beautiful than love. And when you meet your lover after so many years, who was supposedly dead, well let's just say Jeongguk was too happy that his brain couldn't compensate with the surroundings anymore.

"Tae...why?...where?..how?" Jeongguk asked, gently rubbing his lover's smooth cheeks. He didn't know what to ask, what to do, he wasn't prepared for this, hell, he never in his dreams had a thought that Taehyung will come out of dead like that.

"Surprise!" Taehyung squeaked with a broken voice. It feels good, to get your husband's attention after so many years.

"Surprise? Fuck you-" Jeongguk was about to curse out of anger. How can he take this so easily? He pursed his lips and stand up. Taehyung also followed and stand up. Jeongguk glared at Seokjin and Namjoon.

"You two follow me" Jeongguk stated. He looked towards Somi who was innocently enjoying her parent's reunion but got glared at.

"You too little demon" Jeongguk dragged Taehyung with the other three following into one of the dressing rooms. The hall was chaos. Hoseok came out of the trance and followed his friends into the dressing room.

"What just happened?" Lily muttered.

"I wonder too"

She turned sideways to look at the old man clad in a suit with a professional look. She raised her eyebrows, not understanding why this retarded man is talking to her.

"And you are?" She asked.

"Kwon Hyunbin, CEO of KLEEN and former rival of JK corp." The man smiled.

"You look like you still have tons of grudges towards his company" Lily scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Bingo. You do have brains huh" the man gave a seething smile.

"The heck? Who are you to insult me like this?-"

"Do you want Taehyung out of Jeongguk's life?"

Lily widened her eyes.

"W-what? Are you nuts? Why would I do something like this?"

"Let's see-" Mr Kwon approach her and brushed her hair strands and tucked them behind her ear. "-Jeon Jeongguk, CEO of JK corp. Plus partner of NJ corp.-" He went to her backside and whispers into her ear. "-loads of money- oh wait, properties that extend into the depths of the ocean. Being his mistress must be cool right? Designer clothes, purse etc, loaded with money, higher status, respect...There's still more, you wanna hear?"

Lily gritted her teeth. Her mind plagued with greed. She remembered how Taehyung came into her life and jeopardise everything that she would be now with Jeongguk.

"But why are you telling me all this?" Lily kept her cool and turned towards the man.

"We have similar goals. You want Taehyung out of his life and I want to give him pain for all the damage he did to me over years"

"Pain?"

"You saw how happy Jeongguk was to get his lover in his life. He will break if he lost his lover again and that's what I want. I want him to suffer" Kwon went on with his vengeance words.

"For an old man, you sure do have ill intentions. At this age you should be at some shrine, praying for your sins" Lily snorted. "But your idea isn't bad. It's not like Jeongguk will love me anyway. So what have you planned?"