●Stripper In Denial●

♡SOMI

The man kicked the can that was peacefully lying on the sidewalk of the street. The heat was building upto his brain as sweat buds trailed down his neck. In the sunny afternoon, the loud sounds of horn and busy streets filled his ears as he felt annoyed, not because of the sounds but because of an entirely different reason.

He let out a huff as he neared the beach. He proceeds to sit on one of the benches as he stared into the hollow path of the sea, into the never-ending abyss. He heard giggling sounds of a small boy and glanced towards the little boy and his father laughing along. The little boy was sitting on his father's shoulder as his right hand was holding a candy. His other hand was grabbing into his father's neck. The father was swinging him all around while little giggles let out from the little boy.

The man felt a pang. He shouldn't feel like this, now that he had officially ruined his son's life, he shouldn't be feeling sad that he couldn't enjoy these moments with his son. Moreover, his son is missing. He is a bit relieved tho that he's not at the house atleast but hoping that he is in a good place, not starving or passing out in the cold.

He snapped out of his thoughts when his phone rings. He pulled out his phone with a sigh and accepts the call.

"Hello?"

"Did Taehyung went to school? Found anything about him?" Came the voice of a middle-aged woman from the other side of the phone.

"He resigned" The man said. A disbelieved scream came from the other side.

"What do you mean resigned? He just left the job and ran away somewhere? That little shit! I told him to not disobey us but he.... Now, what to do? Did he go back to his gay husband and their disgusting child? You are still jobless. We still need money"

The man sighed to the profanities hurled at his son as he spoke.

"Let's not do anything right now-"

"No, I will ask my niece to look for his gay family back there in Busan. I bet Taehyung ran away back to them"

The man widens his eyes. Finally his son got some freedom and his wife is already planning to drag him back into the torture hole.

"No, let's not bug them. They will think you're a weirdo, stalking your son like that. Let's wait until I get past my interview this week. We can go to Busan ourselves after I get my advance pay"

The man closed his eyes as he sighed. At the least he can do is stalling some time for his son. He himself doesn't understand why he's not able to overpower his own wife.

"Ugh, fine" The phone beeped as the man put his phone back to his pocket and continues watching the little boy and his father playing on the sand.

_________________________

Taehyung glanced towards the room and again a string of sighs left his mouth.

"Hyung please let me go inside, I'm worried" Taehyung pleaded to Namjoon.

After the scene in the Cafe, they bought Jeongguk to the Jeon's Mansion. Taehyung was again in awe looking at the whole mansion. He couldn't believe just in three years his husband made his company this successful. They made Jeongguk lie in his bed and locked him as he was acting weird. Seokjin took the recording from his phone and tried to find out about the tablet that was seen in the video. Wonseok and Somi were in the little girl's room playing as the adults shooed them away. Somi was sulking about not being able to see her father but couldn't do anything nevertheless so she was playing with the little boy instead.

"Okay, you can go in" Seokjin Interfered, coming out of the guest room. He showed them some pictures of a packet of tablets from his phone.

"Those drugs are for....." Seokjin flushed. "..for getting horny for intimate pleasure for a longer period, that's why Jeongguk is feeling hot and sweaty" Seokjin explained. Both Taehyung and Namjoon fell silent after hearing that.