●Cure To The Broken Heart●

-♡SOMI

Jeongguk woke up to be slapped by files and then half-ass Birthday wishes from both Jaebom and Yeri. He hushed them before the duo started screaming broken birthday song and wake up the little girl sleeping beside the man.

"So all the works clear?" Jeongguk asked, grabbing a pen from the nightstand and then opening the files one by one to sign.

"Yes everyone managed to finish it before 3 AM and rushed to their houses to get some sleep" Yeri replied.

"Of course nobody wants to look like how you looked yesterday-" and Jaebom got smacked by the lamp from the nightstand.

"You can fight with even knives I don't give a shit but for fucks sake don't wake my daughter up" The father glared at the duo who pursed their lips and quickly ran away from the room.

"Bring the files downstairs. We won't disturb you, father and daughter, anymore" said Jaebom before disappearing with his assistant.

Sighing, Jeongguk sign all of them and got up from the bed, took a shower, wore a casual shirt and shorts. He came out of the bathroom to see the party suit in the dressing chair. Sighing he took it and went back to the bathroom again.

He came out wearing the now party suit. He straight went to his bed and sat beside his sleeping daughter.

"Princess wake up!" He lightly shook his daughter to which the little girl whined and grabbed her father's thigh. She snuggled up to his thigh and went sleeping again.

"Oh look we have this beautiful dress! Now, who is going to wear this? I think I should throw it away-"

"I WILL WEAL(wear) IT!!" Somi jumped out of her sleep and stand up cupping her father's face.

"Aw you're awake now" Jeongguk grinned. The little girl pouted and looked around to find that there is no beautiful dress there.

"DADDY YOU LIAAAAAARRRR"

______

It was around 4 pm when Jeongguk and Somi reached the party venue. As soon as they got off, the reporters swarm around them like there's no tomorrow. Yeri and Jaebom came out to take a breather to see a crowd. They figured out it's their boss and push through the crowd.

"Please don't crowd here! A special corner has been made for the interviews please move there" Yeri politely screamed at the reporters who backed away slightly.

"There's a little kid here too. Please refrain from crowding near the boss. The little girl might get hurt" Jaebom filled in.

The cameras clicked from Jeongguk to his daughter who grinned at the cameras. She did a dab and then hide behind her father while clutching the fabric of her father's pants.

"Are you shy now?" Jeongguk chuckled watching his little girl's movements. He glanced around the entrance to see the reporters, some of the businessmen and some ladies or teenage girls and boys hiding in the bushes near the parking lot.

"Um.. Yeri?"

"Yes, boss?"

He pointed towards the hidden group of people who were doing a poor job in hiding while flashing sunflower lightsticks.

"them? I think they are Angels, Mr Jung's fans. They are crowding here since the afternoon to catch a glimpse of Mr Jung"

"Ah.... he was in my mansion since morning tho? He hasn't arrived yet?"