●Swap●

A/N: Before I start my story.... you guys have noticed I use this [-J.JK/-K.TH etc] before starting the chapters or in the middle somewhere. These are not POVs but it is there to indicate that the current storyline is revolving around them. I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey and also.. why are there 400 reads?! You all read trash nowadays? Well then... onto the story..

______________

-♡SOMI
-J.JK

He fixed his suit as he exited his office. The workers bowed at him on the way which he returned with a smile. Headed towards his car. Even tho he's rich and all, he likes to drive his car himself. He sat inside the car and thought if it will be okay to give a visit to his daughter's teacher with her. Should he ask her? He thought for a while and pulled out his phone.

After some rings, Namjoon picked up.

"Yeah?"

"Give the phone to somi for a bit"

"She's staying here tho..... the night. Wait up" he then heard some shuffling.

"Hello, daddy?"

"Baby! How was your day?" Jeongguk smiled. His daughter always puts a smile on his face.

"It was gwreat (great) daddy!"

"Baby remember our conversation from morning? I wanted to ask you if you want to go to meet your teacher with me as I'm headed there?"

"You don't need to daddy! Mommy is already he- mffpp"

"Baby?"

"Yeah. No I want to play with Seokie"

"Uh.... you sure you don't want to tag along?"

"Yes! Bye daddy" *beeps*

Jeongguk shrugged as he put his phone down.

This is going to be awkward.

He thought as he drove away to school.

When he reached there, he fixed his hair and tie and exited. He heads towards the security first and asks if the staffs are still here and if he could visit them. The security nodded and pulled out a visitor register. Jeongguk signed it and went inside the building.

He tried to remember the directions to the staff room as told by the security guard. Soon after he saw the tag outside of a room. He exhaled and opened the door to see three teachers busy writing something. Three of them turned towards him and instantly recognised him. Ofcourse he's the famous hot young CEO.

"Yes Mr.Jeon?" The male teacher asked.

"Uh...  I'm Jeon Somi's Father-"

"Oh?!" Lily gasped as she recognised the girl which gone noticed by the man.

"Uh.. do you teach in her class?" Jeongguk now asked Lily.

"Yes right!" Lily stood up and hurriedly bowed.

"Um can I talk to you?"

"Yes yes wait a min" Lily hurriedly closed the thing she was doing and bowed to the two other teachers and hurried outside closing the door behind.

Oh my god did I do something?

Lily gulped in fear.

While Jeongguk stared her from top to bottom.

'Do I need to check somi's eyes? In what angle did somi think it's Tae? She's nothing compared to my Tae. But let's do it. For the sake of my precious baby' Jeongguk thought as he cleared his throat.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk, Somi's father" Jeongguk bowed.

"Oh yes yes I know. I'm Choi Lily" Lily bowed.

"I came to visit you today because of my daughter" Jeongguk smiled awkwardly.  They were outside the staffroom near the playground as the cold wind passed by making them slightly shiver.

"What do you mean? Did I do something?" She tilted her head.

"No no you did nothing. The thing is I wanted to ask you something if you don't mind that is"

"S-sure"

"Um did my daughter called you Mommy by any chance?"

At that point Lily seems to know where this is going. Ofcourse everybody knows that he is a single father. His husband died years ago.

But wasn't that Taehyung whom she called mommy?

She was about to correct him but then again thought

Oh wait is he going to ask Taehyung to be Somi's Mom and his husband then? Oh my god

She didn't want to lie but look at Jeongguk. How can somebody resist this man? He has the looks, the fame, money everything. She felt jealous. Jealous of Taehyung.

How can I miss this opportunity? I can be his wife. I will be rich. Ofcourse I'll love somi as my daughter too. Somi will forget that she called Taehyung mommy. She's a kid afterall.

"Yes that's me. I was so surprised" she faked a smile which looked convincing enough.

"Yeah you see I'm a single father. My husband died when Somi was only a year old but she loved her mom so much. Even tho she was only a year old she still remembers her mom's love and affection. I always thought we both would be ok together and that we don't need anybody else. But seems like I was wrong. She called you her mother. I think she does need a mother figure afterall. I don't know how but she sees you as her mother. I know this is very much overwhelming for you but I want to let you know that for the sake of her I want to do it. I want you to be her mother figure in her life. I know you have to sacrifice your life for us but believe me I will take care of you as a husband should. I don't know if I would be capable of loving someone again but I want to give it a try. I want to give us a try" Jeongguk said as he stared right in her eyes with determination.

Lily was in a daze. She could feel all the emotions the man poured into the speech. It shows clearly how much he loved his daughter and willing to give his marriage another try for the sake of her. She felt bad that she's taking Taehyung's place but she wanted to feel. She wanted to feel Jeongguk's love. She knows if he ever fell in love again he would love that person with his whole heart. She wanted to be that person.

"I.... ok I love somi. She's a very sweet girl. I didn't know you went through much but I want her to be happy too even if it means I have to be her mother. Don't think I'm just sacrificing my life like that. You promised me you will treat me like how a good husband should. I might not get a better husband than you so I'm taking up your offer" Lily smiled widely.

"Thanks Miss- I mean Lily. We shouldn't hurry. Let's take it slow. Let's go on a date first and get to know each other" Jeongguk heartily smiled, not because of lily but because that Somi would be happy now, now that she'll get her mommy.

"Sure" They exchanged their numbers and decided to go on a date after two days as Jeongguk might be a bit free that day. Jeongguk bowed again as he drove away to his house.