●Hoaxed●

♡SOMI

The Kim couple entered the cafe with nervous faces and slightly looking down as to not get Jeongguk's attention.

A waiter approached them.

"Welcome sirs, shall I guide you to your seat? Or do you have a reservation?"

"Guide us, to a couple seat please"

The waiter bowed as she showed them a seat that was three seats away from Jeongguk's and him back-facing them too. Talk about luck.

For some reason, Namjoon found it weird as to why Somi is sitting with the Lady instead of Jeongguk. Somi was making a grumpy face too like she doesn't want to sit there.

Soon the little girl made eye contact with Namjoon and instantly her eyes shone. She was about to wave but Namjoon quickly shakes his head and she stopped, gasping.

Soon Taehyung and Wonseok entered the cafe. Taehyung made eye contact with not only Somi but Jeongguk too. He instantly felt butterflies in his stomach. Wait. This is not the time to get butterflies. He panicked but then realised that he's wearing a mask. He looked away from them and faced the waiter who's smiling towards them.

One thing made his heart itchy. Choi Lily. He can't believe the lady who was so friendly to him is now his rival. People do be hiding their real intentions behind those friendly faces huh?

"Welcome, sir. Shall I guide you to a seat or do you have a reservation?"

"G-guide us"

"Very well sir. Follow me" 

The two followed the waiter to a seat opposite of the Kim couple so they are also safe from Jeongguk's eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"So Miss Lily, since when are you a Kindergartens Teacher?"

"Just call me Lily" the woman smiles" three years I guess"

"Oh. Then I guess you're very good with kids then" Jeongguk stops looking at the menu. "Are you ready to order yet?"

"I guess you can say that" Lily was nervous. Somi is eerily silent somehow. "Let me look through the menu again" Lily read the menu items again. What the heck is wrong me?! Get yourself together Lily!

The small girl with a bored face tugged the sleeve of his Father's button-up shirt.

"Daddy, give me your phone"

"But princess why don't you try to talk to her?"

"Phone" the girl didn't budge.

Jeongguk sighed as he took out his phone. But before he could give the phone, Lily beat him to it.

"Somi-ah why don't you play games on my phone? I have plenty of games" Last night she searched the google and tried to download every possible game that Somi might play to win her over.

Somi just glanced at her face and snatched Jeongguk's phone.

Jeongguk gave Lily an apologetic smile.

"Sorry don't mind her. Dunno what made her mood down today"

"It's ok Mr.Jeon"

"Just call me Jeongguk"

"Alright"

While the adults were busy conversing, the little girl put the phone on silent and conference called Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung as taught by Namjoon the other day.