EPISODE THREE

brielle pov :
the first few days of being isolated by myself honestly sucked. i woke up, went to school and then went home. i barely even ate. i haven't even really seen anyone, i got really good at avoiding people.

today is the end of ivy week. my dream school has always been yale, it was blair's too. we always went to the games together when we were younger. the principals of the school talked to us about how important the mixer that we are holding tonight is. at this point i wouldn't even bother caring if it wasn't for my mom, i know that she wouldn't want me to give up on getting into my dream school. even if i had to go through the journey alone.

when the assembly was over i tried to get put as quick as possible, but it was too late. i saw serena talking with dan. when she saw me i could tell that she was going to attempt to say something, i put my hood and and my head down. and just walked past her.

serena pov :when i saw brielle i was absolutely in shock

serena pov :
when i saw brielle i was absolutely in shock. she looked so sick. she had the darkest circles under her eyes and she looked like she hadn't eaten in days. when i saw nate and blair walk out together i stopped them.

"blair wait," i said.

"oh hey," she said with a smile on her face.

"did you see brielle she looked terrible."

"i mean what's new and she dug her own grave. i could care less," blair said then she walked away. nate went to follow her but i stopped him.

"this is all just as much your fault as hers. do something. please," i said to him.

"serena i think she just needs space. and plus i can't lose blair again over this," nate said then walked away.

brielle pov :
school went but so slow today. after school i had a therapy appointment at the ostroff center. when i was walking i noticed a car following extremely close to me, i decided to not look bad in case it was someone i knew. i didn't want to have to risk speaking to someone.

after i got out of my appointment i had to get ready for the mixer. i decided to wear a black star dress with some doc martens.

 i decided to wear a black star dress with some doc martens