EPISODE SIXTEEN

spotted - jenny humphrey
wading in the met fountain,
fishing for change
blair waldorf, seen dallying
with an off-duty doorman
at the blarney stone
on a monday night
it looks like the battle
between the queen b
and little j
has moved from the streets
to the blogs
who's sending
this debasing dish?
i have a feeling

brielle pov :

these past few weeks with nate have been back to normal. we talked about vanessa, everything was handled and taken the wrong way.

i stopped by the palace to have breakfast with serena, since she invited me. we had been hanging out more often since my dad was away for barts bachelor party.

"hey, why the long face?" serena asked eric as we headed to school. "are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go to monte carlo for the bachelor party?"

"no, i'm fine. i figured is let bart, chuck, brielle's dad and prince albert have their fun... oh, that didn't come out like i meant it," eric said, making serena and i laugh. we got a notification from our phones.

"um.... gossip girl. looks like jenny's been spotted at gap sewing stella mccartney labels into the pocket t's," i said as i read my phone.

"these rumors are getting to be ridiculous," serena said.

"oh, like the one where i'm gossip girl," eric said.

"hey, it made sense at the time," i said pointing to him. "you have to admit."

"it never made any sense." i suddenly got a phone call, it was chuck.

"wait, hold on. it's chuck," i said to them.

"i have something to do before school starts, but tell him i say hi," eric said to us as he walked away.

"okay, but don't forget dinner tonight," serena said to eric.

"salut, chuck," i said as i answered the phone.

"is everything alright?" he asked.

"yes, we are still fine. we haven't heard from georgina in two weeks. so if you'd stop calling me, i'd finally be rid of all my monsters."

"okay keep me updated."

"bye."

when i got to school i went to find nate. i saw him walking through the hallways. i secretly grabbed his hand and pulled him into one of the empty classrooms. i gave him a quick kiss, he was holding my waist and i leaned back slightly.

"so my dad is a out of town, so that means my place if free," i said to him.

"seven o clock?" he asked me.

"make that eight, i have dinner with serena's family."

"perfect." he said as he pecked my lips, he tried to lean in more.

"i have class, don't tempt me," i said as i smiled at him and opened the door. we parted ways, he had free period and i had english.