EPISODE SEVENTEEN

in our modern age,
when you call someone
and can't find them,
you can pretty much be sure
they'll get the message

but if they don't call you back
it usually means
they don't want to be found

third person pov :

nate and chuck got an urgent call from blair to go to her apartment immediately. she would have asked serena but she wasn't answering the phone. blair said that she needed help. they walked into the foyer, confused as they didn't see anyone.

"maybe this is blair's idea of a perverse double date," chuck said. all of a sudden dorota comes into the room.

"miss blair asks that you should wait here. she's on her way now," dorota says.

"she's not even here?" nate asked. dorota shrugged her shoulders and chuck scoffed. chuck later down on one of the couches in the living room.

"well, this oughta be good," he said. after a few minutes blair comes storming out of the elevator.

"well, is something actually wrong, or is this just so ploy to get us here?" nate asked.

"i meant what i said on the phone. i need your help," blair said in a serious voice. "we need your help." she walked over to the elevator again. chuck and nate following. blair stood time the side and let chuck and mate look at what was happening. brielle was in the elevator on the ground, a mess, sobbing and obviously drunk.

"oh my god," nate said as he picked brielle up. chuck assisted him, both of her arms wrapped around them.

"you okay?" chuck asked her in a concerned voice. "what's wrong with her?"

"take her upstairs," blair ordered. "dorota! coffee, fast." after getting her up the stairs they set her on blairs bed for a moment as they got everything ready. "come on, brielle. we have to get her in the shower." nate and blair tried to roll her over and get her up.

"no, i just want to sleep," she said.

"here. no. come on, come on," nate said as he picked her up.

"why won't you let me sleep?"

"we have to keep her talking and awake. come on, come on," blair said. "dorota, will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and a bathroom." dorota nodded at the orders. chuck walked into the bedroom, bags in hand.

"so we have every hangover cure known to man, plus bagels. they should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took," he said. nate and blair successfully got brielle into the bathroom.

"thank you. i'll take it from here. come on," blair said. she started to help brielle take off the dress she was wearing. nate noticed chuck watching blair as brielle was in her bra. he shut the door and left the bathroom.

"just like old times," chuck said. they heard brielle yelling about the water being too cold.

"you know, why do i get the feeling you're actually enjoying this?" nate asked chuck. they heard brielle start to puke.

"call me sentimental," chuck responded, making nate scoffed. blair opened the door, walking out of the bathroom.

"ugh. i may not need those bagels after all?" she said as she carried brielle's old clothes.