EPISODE SIX

brielle pov :blair, serena and i were in blair's bedroom discussing the masquerade ball that was coming up tonight

brielle pov :
blair, serena and i were in blair's bedroom discussing the masquerade ball that was coming up tonight.

"so kati mentioned somethings out a custom made corset, and i hear there are wigs involved?" serena asked blair and i.

"it's a masquerade. you have to conceal your identity, but i do have something special planned for nate tonight. it's a game. it's a scavenger hunt. nate started the night with a clue, which leads him to a lady-in-waiting, who gives him the clue to the next lady-," blair said.

"wait. hold on. you have ladies now?" i ask.

"if he finds me before midnight when the masks come off, he can claim his prize," blair said.

"and what's that?"i said. blair gave serena a look. "oh. yeah, right, sorry,"i said awkwardly.

"i just figured that after everything that's happened, or hasn't happened, i should find some way to make it special," blair said.

"well, that's really romantic, blair," serena said to blair and she nodded. "really."

"look blair if you don't want me to come tonight, i totally understand," i said to blair.

"what?! no, i want you to come. in fact i was hoping that you would both be two of my ladies. you guys can give nate the first and last clues," blair asked us.

"are you sure?" i asked blair.

"tonight is all about starting over. i trust you....and him," blair said as she grabbed my hand.

"well then i will be honored to serve you, my queen," i said with an accent as i stood up and raised my hands up and bowed towards blair. after a little while we got to the topic of who we were bringing.

"serena i'm assuming you're bringing dan?" i asked her.

"i don't know, it sees too pretentious for him," serena said to me.

"serena he would do anything to go on a date with you, your serena van der woodsen," blair said to serena. we convinced her to call dan and ask him to go. during the call jenny came inside to drop off some of blair's things for the party. serena gave her an odd look while on the phone still. serena and dans  phone all was shorts. when the called ends.

"i think i need a date," she said to us.

"amen," i said as i flopped down on the bed.

i got a call from nate to go over to his home. he explained that he was looking for something that his father was hiding. i knocked on the door.

"chuck," i nodded to chuck as he opened the door. he lead me to the captains office where i saw nate looking around. i started to do the same.

"so what are we looking for?" i asked.

"evidence," mate said.

"of what? the captains dislike of starchy shirts?" chuck says as he try's on mask for tonight's masquerade ball. "i totally sympathize the collars chafe."