Hate Turn Into Love Part 1 💟

Hate Turn Into Love 💟

Guys read full story i hope you like it. Don't stop in middle.

Rajveer ....

Today is my marriage with whom, I hate very much. I can't do anything in this matter. I am very furious and top of that my friends are teasing me.
Argh! I prefer to die then marrying her. I can't tolerate her for one day, and after marriage I have to stay with her my whole life in my room...

I am feeling that my head is going to blast with pain.

"Raj now that you are ready to fit in our club ,what will you say this time?" My friend Arjun asked me and the other three laughs.
Now I want to hit his head very badly.

They all know about me and her and I don't like that girl but still saying rubbish.

"What will he say, he will be going to be busy in fighting with his wife." This time Zaheer said.

"Zaheer, you forgets to add that only fighting not loving. " Adi spoke this time.

If this is some other time I would like to laugh on this but now I want this Earth to swallow me.

" Please shut up guys." I said, gritting my teeth.

Hearing my angry voice they shut their mouth. Because, they know what can I do with them.

This is all happening because of my dad aka Randeep Khurana and her dad aka Vijay Singh. If, they didn't promise to each other that they will bound us with each other. It didn't happen.

I tell him that I don't like her and I almost tell him that I hate her, but he didn't listen to me once.

I don't like her. Her attitude is the most annoying thing that I hate.

Oh my god what should I do now.

*********

Taniya...

Oh my god, I am his wife now. Really, I can't believe this. Our parents did this.

He is such an arrogant jerk and now I am his wife. I am freaking mad at this time.
If, he is not arrogant I would love to do this marriage with him. But he is such a jerk.
How can I tolerate him my whole life.

On that day I am very happy but ....

Flashback

Today is I am happy that my dad give me my dream car. I can't believe that I have my own car Audi.
"I love you dad." I said and hugged him.
"I love you too my princess." Dad said to me.
"Why are you spoiling her that much." My mom said to dad.