Chapter 2

I can't believe it, why are they here? I thought celebrities had to go to private schools..? Whatever they are probably going to be in special classes since they are famous.

I was getting ready for English class when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around but I see Britney. Britney is basically,well, how do I say this.. A BIG ANNOYING- .

She's the 'popular' girl. She pretty much bullies anyone who doesn't obey her, like me, but I'm used to it.

"Get out of the way!" She says and pushes me on the ground. Ugh I hate that we have lockers next to each other.

I see someone's hand reaching towards me. I grab it and they help me up. "Uh thank y-" I can't even finish my sentence. Finn Wolfhard just helped me up. Omg. "No problem!" He says and walks away. AAAAHHH!!

It's been an hour and a half and it's time for lunch. I sit down in the place I always sit. In the very back of the cafeteria. Alone. Someone sits down across from me. ITS FINN

AAAHHH.

Hey again!" He says. "Uh hi!" I say.
"How come your alone?" He asks me. "Oh uh.. I just usually sit alone.." I say.
He looks at me with a pity face on. He brings his tray over to me and sits down next to me.

Why is he being so nice to me? I mean I'm not complaining but is this like to make him look good for taking pity or something?

We barely ate anything we were just talking.
The bell rang and I had math class next while Finn has p.e  next. "Well see you after class then."He says. "See ya!" I say.

Class is finally over and I go to my locker.
Someone comes up next to me. "Oh sorry" Before I finish the sentence I see Millie Bobby Brown looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Heyyy!" She says. OMG IM TALKING TO MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!!!! "H-hiii!" I say. "So my friend Finn was talking to you. You two seem friendly."she says winking.
"What no I only just met him!" I say. "Okaaayy." She says. She gives me her phone number and her snapchat username. "Text me after school!" She says. "Bye!" I say. I see Finn walking towards me when the bell rings. "Ughhh." He says. You laugh

Wow, so today was the best day ever!