Chapter 38

A/n AHHHH 400 READS TYYYY!💗

(Timeskip: 2 weeks)

YAY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! This is the one time I look forward to school!!!
It's going to be so fun! And imagine the fun we will have during the summer holidayssss!!
I eat breakfast. "Bye Mom!" I say as I'm walking out the door. I walk to school today, since it's super hot outside! I have a really good feeling about today.

I walk into school and it's empty. Uh noo I'm late! How?!

I walk into English, but nobody is there. What is happening?! I walk around the school.

People! Okay, everyone is in the home room.....

I walk inside and everyone's head turns to me. I ignore them. "Anyways." The principal says. "I have very very bad news... A Noah Schnapp, Millie Brown, Caleb Mclaughing and Sadie Sink have gone missing." She says.

What... I stand up. "what do you mean?!" I say. "Y/n, please sit down." She says..
"No! No I can't-"

Everything goes black.

I'm on my bed. What was that? I was dreaming right?! I run downstairs.

"Mom, what day is it, and are all of my friends okay?" I ask. "It's Friday, and sweetie... Do you not remember?.." She says. "Remember what?!" I say. "Noah, Millie, Sadie and Caleb are missing....." She says. "No.. no!" I say. Is she messing with me?! They can't be! No! No! They are not!

I immediately burst out crying. "No they are not Mom!" I say. "I'm sorry." She say and I fall into her arms.

I wake up. But not in my bed. Where am I now?!
My Mom comes in. "Oh nurse!" She says. "What's happening?!" I ask. "You fainted." She says. "Oh... Wait, can I see my friends?" I ask. I can't remember barely anything but I do remember crying over them.

"S-sweetie, they are missing." She says. "Oh my god what?!" I say. No! No they are not!

" Noah Millie, Caleb and Sadie all went missing.." She says. "Stop lying mom!" I yell. "I'm sorry." She says. "No..." I say. I can't stop the tears.

Finn and Gaten rush in. "Where are they?" I ask them. "I don't know Y/n, but I'm sure they will show up!" Finn says crying. I hug him and Gaten.

We all just stay there. Hugging.

I just can't believe it! The love of my life is gone! I- mean... UGH HE WAS! And 3 of my best friends!

Life isn't fair! Why! Why did this have to happen?!!