Chapter 40

(Warning: okay this going to be a sad chapter )

Noah, Millie, Sadie and Caleb are there, but they are tied up!!

Finn Gaten and I look at each other. What do we do?

Finn was about to go over to them when someone dressed in all black goes over to Noah, Millie Sadie and Caleb.  I can't see their face." So, how long?" The person says. Nobody says anything.

"Okay, listen here, answer my questions, or there will be consequences! I didn't put any tape over your moth for a reason!" The person says. "What are you going to do?!" Noah says. "Ohhh you wouldn't want to know.." the person says.

How do we get to them?! "Wait, I have an idea!" Finn whispers very quietly. "What." I mouth.
He tells us.

"Okay!" I mouth. Sounds like a good plan. "3,2,1, go!" Finn whispers.

I throw a rock outside. The person looks outside. "What the hell was that?!" The person says and goes outside. Gaten, Finn and I run over to everyone.

"Quick!" Gaten whispers. We start to untie them.  "Okay, now, follow me." Finn says and everyone follows him. We hear footsteps coming upstairs. "Oh god." Finn mouths. We all hide  where we were before. "What the hell?! Where are you?!" The person says.

The person walks around every corner of the place but doesn't find us. They go outside again. "Okay go go go!" Finn whispers. We all follow Finn.

We get outside and look for the bush we came through. "Here!" Gaten whispers. "Okay go!" Finn says. He waits for all of us to go in. "Finn, come on!" I say. "I- okay!" He says. He starts to crawl through.

BANG!!!!

WHAT WAS THAT?!

FINN!!

"Finn, Finn! Can you hear me?! Please!" I say shaking him. No, no he can't die!

I burst out crying. "Finn, wake up!" I say. He's not waking up. I look up. The person is staring at me.

"You! Who are you? You've.. killed him!" I say. You can barely understand what I'm saying because if my crying. "Oh shut it." The person says. "Who even are you ?!" I say. They take off the mask.

"DAD?!" I shout. Nobody can hear  me because everyone left. "Yes, you put me in jail, and I got my revenge." He says and drives away.

"Finn come on please!"I say. He opens one eye.

"Finn! Please." I say. "I love you." Finn says. His eyes close again. "No! No please Finn. Wake up! Please!" I say.

I try and drag him gently through the tunnel. "Come on Finn please!" I say. I can barely breath because of my tears.

I take him out of the tunnel. I don't have my phone. I take Finns out of his pocket and call 911.

They arrive and I go in as well.

We arrive at the hospital.

After and hour of waiting the nurse comes out. "I'm sorry... Mr Finn Wolfhard passed away.." He says. "No!" I say.

I can't breathe. He was my best friend. And he's gone...

It was all my fault. He's dead..

Because of me!

Noah, Gaten, Millie, Sadie and Caleb run in the hospital. They look at me. I nod my head no, and they start crying.

I can't believe it....