Chapter 45

(A/n WOAH)

(A/n WOAH)

"What?!" I say. "Y/n listen carefully okay?, Noah is going to get in a car crash and everyone thinks he's dead." The voice says. "What no-" I say.

"That's not all, you become heartbroken and leave the county, you say your doing it for Noah, and you delete all your contacts. But Noah wakes up, and he is okay but nobody knows how to contact you and you never see Noah again." The voice says.

"What... How do you know?" I say. "Well I'm talking to you right now, you have no clue what I'm a capable of Y/n." It says. I feel scared by it but I know it's only a voice.. I think..?

"What?" I say.
"What?!" I repeat. The voice doesn't talk back. I leave the bathroom.

"Hey Y/n, I'm going to go my family and I are going to this hotel." Noah says. "Okay bye!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He leaves. Wait.. What if that's how he gets in the car crash... I have to stop him!

I run outside. He's gone. Oh god.
"Um well guys I'm going to go!" I say and leave.

I call my Mom to pick me up. I for some reason have a feeling that Noah is safe. I have no clue why. My mom pulls up and starts driving.

I get in the car  and close my eyes because I was tired.

(10 minutes later)

I wake up because I heard screeching. "MOM-" I say. I hit my head and everything turns black.