Chapter 47

(One month later)

(Noah's pov)
"I went to the mall today. Didn't get noticed by much people.. A lot of people don't really like me after I quit. But I don't care. I can't wait to your awake Y/n." I say to Y/n. I have been talking to her like this since the accident. It makes me feel better.... Sort of.

(Millie's pov)
Noah still visits Y/n everyday. More than her anyone does. I try to visit her every week. Noah has been different lately.. Ever since he quit he has been acting more sad or something.

(Noah's pov)
I cant do it much longer.. I need Y/n to wake up! What if she never wakes up! No!! I can't think like that! Stop it Noah STOP! It's my fault. I should have stayed at the house she never would have left then!! It's my fault.

(Gaten pov)
I go to the hospital to visit Y/n. Noah is here, as always. "Hey Noah." I say as I walk in the room. "Gaten.. It's my fault this happened." He says. "What no it's not your fault Noah!" I say. "Gaten you don't understand.." Noah says. Millie, Caleb and Sadie walk in. "Hey-" Millie begins. "Noah thinks it's his fault for this happening to Y/n!" I say. "What?!! No it's not Noah!" Caleb says. "Guys... I was the one driving the car that Y/n and her Mom crashed into.." Noah says.