Chapter 35

I go change and go downstairs. "Mom, I'm going to the mall to meet up with some friends." I say. "Okay, but eat something first." She says. I make myself some toast and leave. "Bye Mom!" I say. "Bye!" She says. I go on my skateboard and go to the mall.

I see Chosen, Finn, Jack and Caleb waiting outside. "Hey, where the others?" I say. "THEY ARE LATE!" Finn says. "Damn calm down." I say.

"He's mad, he thought everyone would come early or something." Jack says. Finn looks away sassing us, but it makes Jack and I laugh.

Wyatt comes next, Sadie and Millie together, Sophia, Jeremy, Jaeden, Noah and Gaten came last. "Wait, I didn't know you were coming." Finn says to Jaeden. "How dare you." Jaeden says. "Yeah but you were quite!" Finn says. Everyone ignores him and goes inside.

"Okay, I have made a plan!" Finn says. Everyone groans. "SHUT IT! Now, the plan is, everyone will go with a different person after every 20 minutes or something." Finn says. "Fineee" everyone says.

I go with Jaeden first.

It was really fun actually! We went to two different shops, we decide to have 10 minutes in each!

Next I was going with Gaten! "So what you wanna do?" I say to him. He looks at me. "Food?!" I say. "YEAHHH!" He says.
We run over to the food court.

"Hey, look!" Gaten says. He points over to Finn. "What?" I say. I try to look closer. "Oh my gosh!" I say.

Finn and Millie are together at a table looking into each other eyes. "That's so romantic-" I begun. "HA I WIN!" I hear Finn say. "Wow." I say and Gaten and I both laugh.

We order  our food.

Liked by SadieSink, FinnWolfhard and 123,453 others

(Y/ig/user) food 😎 ~tagged GatemMatarazzo~

( Finnwolfhard) : wait where are you

(SadieSink) you making me hungry 😫

         Load 2,458 more comments

Gaten and I finish our food. We check the time and realise our 20 minutes was up. I go with Chosen next.

We went to 4 shops. "Ughhhh how much longer." Chosen says. "Longer you complain, longer I'll be!" I say. He stops complaining and I laugh.

Another 20 minutes, I'm going with Sophia!
Yay!!

We try on clothes. "Oh hey, look it's Finn!" Sophia says to me. "Wait, he's with Millie!" I say. "So..?" Sophia says. "They we're together earlier, which means Finn set them up to be together for the whole day!" I say. Sophia gasps.

We leave Finn and Millie and do some more shopping.

After another 20 minutes go by, I go with Wyatt.

Wyatt and I are already super close, so it was fun!

Another 20 minutes, and I'm going with Jack!

I didn't know Jack that much, so it was fun, and he is super funny!

After 5 minutes, Jack turns to me. "Let's go live!" He says and pulls out his phone. "Sure!" I say. He goes live on insta.

"Hey everyone!! I'm here, just shopping and chilling with Y/n!" He says. "Hi!" I say. I read some comments in my head.

(User3) they are so cute together!

(User1) wtf, she's going for them all.

(User9) omg she's everywhere

(User6) y/n is so pretty!

(User8) follow me y/n, I need followers!

Jack and I ignore them all. Except for one question.

"Are you two dating?" Jack reads out. "Yes!" He says and ends the live.! "WHAT?!" I say and he laughs. "Sorry, I thought it would be funny!" He says. "No it isn't!" I say.

Millie and Finn come over. "What's going on?" Finn asks. I tell him. "Are you stupid?!" Millie says to Jack. "Now, everyone will think your dating, and all the rumours will go around!" Finn says. "Well.... I didn't think of it like that..." jack says. "Ugh!!" I say.

Now everyone really will think I'm trying to go out with everyone! Imagine that hate I will get now!