Chapter 23

(Okay so I don't know what goes on at these so I'm just going to make it all up 😌)

Everyone takes their seat. I'm on a table with Gaten, Caleb, Priah, Maya and Dacre. It's so pretty in here! It has a winter theme and everything is blue and white! Even the table cloths!

Someone walks up on the stage. "Good evening everyone!" She says. The crowd reply's with: "GOOD EVENING!"
"The cameras will turn on in about 10 minutes!" She says. Wow. Okay kinda nervous.

(10 minutes later.)
"GO!" The camera woman yells.
A man walks out on stage.
"Hello everyone, and welcome to the MTV award show!" He says and the crowd goes wild.
After a while of talking he finally says: "okay then, time for the awards!"

IM SO EXCITED AAHH!

Jeez come down y/n.

Apparently I have been nominated to win a few awards, so I hope I win one!

After a while they finally get down to an award I'm nominated in.
I hope I win!

I didn't win. But I mean it's okay! I still have other awards I could win!

Well. I didn't win any. It's okay though! I'm not going to expect an award on the first show I was ever on!

"Now give it up for Timothée Chalamet and Emma Roberts presenting Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Award!" The man says. Everyone claps.

(BTW I JUST PICKED 2 RANDOM CELEBRITIES THAT I LOVE LMAO)

Timothée and Emma go on stage.
Emma opens up the card. She let's Timothée reveal it.
"Y/n y/l/n !" He says.

WAITT! OMGGG. NOT ONLY DOES TIMOTHÉE KNOW I EXIST, BUT I WON AN AWARD!

Gaten gets up and hugs me. So do Priah, Maya, Dacre and Caleb.
I go up on the stage. Timothée and Emma hug me and give me the award. Emma gives me the microphone.
"Oh my god I-I can't believe this!" I say into the microphone. I can barely hear myself over all the clapping.

Tears come to my eyes. Damn that's so embarrassing stop!

"I don't even know what say!" I say. "Thank you so so much, to you guys and to all my cast mates, I am probably the luckiest person on earth right now!" I say trying to hold back tears.
I give the microphone back and sit down again.

"I'm so proud of you!" Gaten says.

After about half an hour, Finn, Millie, Noah,Gaten, Sadie, Caleb and I have all won an award. I still can't believe I won one!

"And the best drama show of the season is... STRANGER THINGS!" Someone on the stage says.

We all go up.
Ross and Matt say a few word and then we all go back to our seats.

An hour goes by and it's all over.
Everyone that won an award could put them in this kind of special safe. Everyone that won an award had one.

Gaten runs over to me. "Hey, there's some sort of a disco over there, wanna go over?!" He asks me. "Duhh!" I say. He brings me over. It's super nice.

Sadie and Finn come over to Gaten and I. Then Noah and Caleb. And then Millie comes over.
We are all just dancing like crazy.

Jack, Wyatt, Sophia, Chosen and Jeremy all come over as well.
We are all just having the times of our lives.

Suddenly a slow song comes on.
I decide to sit down. I see Millie grabbing Finn, Gaten and Lizzy dancing, they are soo cute-

Someone blocks my view. I look up.
It's Wyatt. "Hey, uh wanna dance?" He asks. "Sure why not?!" I say and take his hand.
We get in the position and start dancing. We weren't saying anything. But we didn't need to. It was just nice. And calming.

••••••

The song finished.

I sit down again and check my phone. I took loads of pictures and decide to upload them.
Before I do I decide to look at everyone else's posts.

(LOL PLEASE PRETEND ITS YOU AND WYATT😭)

Liked by NoahSchnapp and 122,538 others.
FinnWolfhard: lowkey ship (tagged you and WyattOleff.)

SadieSink:WHERE ARE THEY I NEED TO SEE THIS.

Milliebobbybrown: TOO CUTE

User4: NOO WYATT IS MINES

User1: SHIPPP

User8: I'm making a ship edit rn.

User9: LOL IMAGINE HOW JELLY NOAH IS!

Load 2,345 more comments.

I for some reason looked at edits of me. Oh great. They are all ship edits of Wyatt and I.

I decided to open TikTok.

(Think I forgot to mention, you have tiktok!)

I clicked on a sound and danced to it.
Wyatt jumps in and mocks me. I laugh and post it.

Oh no. Now Wyatt is in my video, people will ship us even more! Ugh it doesn't matter I look good.

I get up and dance with Sophia. She is so nice and super funny!

I get her number, Jacks number, Chosen's and Jeremy's number.
And of course I already had Wyatt's.

We all just dance the whole night.

Wow. Best.Night.Ever