Chapter 36

Btw y/j/s/n = you and Jacks ship name

"Okay soo what do we do?!" Jack say. "I guess, go live again and explain that you were joking." Finn says. Jack pulls out his phone. "No!! It's dead." He says. "Ugh! Just use my phone!" Finn says. Jack takes Finns phone and logs in to his Instagram account.

"Uh, heyy everyone!" Jack says. "Okay, so I was just kidding when I said I was dating y/n!" He says. I read some of the comments in my head.

(User9) JACK DID A WHOOPSIE!

(User3) SUREEEE

(Jack&y/n_goals) LOOOL WE ARENT BELIEVING THAT!

(Y/n_xoxo1y/l/n) HES LYINGGGGG

(User34) #y/j/s/n

(User3) #y/j/s/n!!

"No seriously guys, we aren't dating!" Jack says.
Nobody is believing him.

"Yeah, because I'm dating her!" Somebody says. I look over.

NOAH?!

Noah puts his arm around me. "It's official!" He says and kisses my cheek. I try not to cringe.

"See guys!" Jack says and ends the live. "NOAH?! Finn and I say. "Sorry y/n, but I had to do something!!" He says. "Ughh im going home." I say.

I go home on my skateboard. I run up to my room. So what do I do now?! I'm fake dating Noah!!

I mean I guess it's not so bad...

UGH YES IT IS Y/N!!!

But what am I meant to do. I check the time. It's 8:20pm.

I get changed into my pjs and turn on my tv.
My Mom comes down to me and gives me a snack. I turn on a movie.

I end up falling asleep before I finish my movie.

The next day

I wake up and just do my regular morning routine.

Today my Mom drives me to school.
Surprisingly there are no paparazzi around.

I walk straight in to class because I was a bit late.

(Timeskip- to lunch)

I sit down next to Gaten and Millie. I feel someone out there arm around me from behind. "What the hell?!" I say and turn around. "Oh, it's just me!" Noah says. "Your boyfriend!" He says loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yeah, but you don't have to put your arm around me and stuff!" I say. "Yes we do!" Noah says. "No we don't and keep your voice down!" I say. Sadie, Caleb and Finn come over and sit down next to us.

****

We hear the belle ring. I go to art class.

(Timeskip after school)

I basically run out of school. I don't even say bye to anyone. I just want to get out so I don't have to be with Noah.

I get in the car and my mom drives away.