The calm before the storm

Tw: Remus being Remus so some imagined gore

It was a lousy Sunday and the sky had opened up with rain. It had been raining for days actually but that was okay since on this particular Sunday a group of friends had decided on meeting up at a cafe instead of outside. They usually meet once every two weeks.

The group consisted of Patton, Deceit, Virgil, Roman, Remus, Logan and Remy. Their names were just now side in order of shortest to tallest because why not.

Though the prince and the emo might as well be counted out of the social gathering today because so far they had spent the entire time whispering to each other before laughing and then sometimes going into really long make up sessions. Apparently they had argued (aka disagreed over 1 thing but then being dramatic about it) the night before and they always got extra lovestruck after that.

"Truth or dare?" Remy suddenly asked while sipping on their coffee "Hey Em, truth or dare?"

"You know I have to pick dare" Remus replied while sticking his tongue out.

"I dare you to eat that whole thing in 1 piece" They continued while pointing at the ridiculously large piece of chocolate cake the duke had bought because they were at a nice cafe and he had no self control.

"HAH! You FooL!! Have you not heard of all the peeps saying my jaw is very flexible especially in certain circumstances" He wiggled his mustache.

"Y'know I can actually believe that since you're cheap as hell" They replied with a smile while leaning closer.

"Get your mind out of the gutter! I was obviously talking about cannibalism! Do you know how hard it is to eat a human heart in 1 bite? Very hard! Unless you use your teeth of course. The flesh has ssssuch a nice texture"

"I mean you can't be like talking about your own heart cause you don't have one" Remy joked which Remus did an okay sign to because that was a nice one.

"Nuuu kiddos don't be mean, you're too cute of a couple" Patton butted in.

"We're not a couple!!" Remus objected. Remy didn't reply since they were too busy being lost in his green eyes which might be the most ironic (and gayest) thing they could do.

It had been a running joke ever since college that Rem and Rem would be a great couple especially after over half their friend group got together (Deceit with Patton and Virgil with Roman) and Logan continued to tell everyone he was too serious for romance. College were was they all had meet expect for the twins of course who'd known each other the entirety of their 25 year old lives.

"Ok ok daddy truth or dare?" The duke asked while flapping his hands.

"Oh....truth?" Patton answered while blinking innocently. Dee was sitting beside him with his arm around his waist.

Remus slammed his hands down into the table and leaned across the table so his face was close to patton's. He squinted his eyes while asking in an overly serious tone "Is this whole being innocent and pure an act??"

"Of course not!" He chuckled while fixing his heart shaped rose colored glasses.

"Come on!" He sighed while leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms "You got to have some filth about you!" Remy patted his shoulder while nodding "Double D! You live with him you gotta know some secret thing about him!"

It took saying his name 3 times before Dee looked up. He had been busy having an intense discussion with Logan. A new series about the Freud (the psychologist) had just come out and they'd been busy picking it apart. They'd watched the entire series a few nights ago together.