Final Chapter

I wish I'd named one of the Patton and Jan chapter after This is gospel by P!atd bc that song fits so well especially 'If you love me let me go, cause these words are knives that often leave scars, the fear of falling apart, and truth be told I never was yours'

Logan and Janus were standing leaned against a wood fence right besides an entrance to an amusement park. They had decided to go on a double date with Remy and Remus but so far the other couple hadn't showed up even though it was 20 minutes past the time they'd decided on.

"Dear you can not seriously expect them to be here in time" The nerd said after his boyfriend had complained about them being late for the fifth time "It is quite likely that Remy would stop at every coffee place on the way and we both are aware that if Remus sees an interesting rock he will stop to lick it"

"Fine, that is true" He crossed his arms and pouted "I just love waiting soooo very much"

"Would me attempting to win you a kind of prize such as chocolate or a plushie lift your mood?" Lo asked with a knowing look.

"What kind of question is that? Would you like to continue to breath??? I absolutely want a boyfriend won prize!"

"WHALE PENIS! SNAKE PENIS!" Remus yelled from the distance.

He quickly ran up to them while holding Remy's hand. The enby was sipping on a coffee "Sorry gals had to stop for a latte on the way"

Logan looked over at his boyfriend with an expression that yelled I told you so. In return he stuck out his tongue at him. His forked tongue. He'd gotten it made that way recently because he had a choice over his own body now a days and he was going to godamn use that power.

Remus had on a puke green shirt that said 'Dolphins are necrophiles' while wearing black tights and see through mesh pants (It's an iconic fashion moment). Remy had their usual leather jacket on but with a matching leather skirt. It was their first time wearing something that wasn't pants like so they were nervous but their boyfriend had assured that they looked great.

"So shall we get into this bitch or what?" The enby asked while motioning for the entrance.

After they'd paid for tickets they wandered into the fairly large park. The sky was clear from clouds leaving the sun to shine down onto the rides, games and crowds. It was almost disorienting how much there was to do.

 The sound of people screaming became so loud when they walked past the roller coaster so it became hard to hear each other when they talked. Janus flinched and stopped Logan by holding his arm in front of his chest.

"What exactly are you doing dear?" Lo asked.

"Protecting you. Loud sounds mean danger" He hissed back while glancing around for someone to hurt them.

"Girl we're at an amusement park you can't not expect loud sounds, wait" Remy fished around in their pockets and took out 2 small yellow foam rubber ear plugs "I usually have these if I wanna like sleep in public spaces but you can borrow them. They should quiet the loud sounds down but you'll still be able to hear us"

"Thanks" He took them and immediately felt less tense when he put them in "I'm sorry I-"

Logan gently placed his hands on his shoulders to stop him from insulting himself "It's alright, we understand" 

Janus took a deep breath. He patted Lo's hand while smiling up at him.

"Do you think a human's skin could be ripped off if they went in a fast enough roller coaster??" Remus asked while lightly bouncing up and down on his heels.