Fluff? Fluff!

*Imagines Remus singing I don't smoke by Mitski* This is fine, why am I crying (No but seriously the lines 'If you need to be mean be mean to me, I can take it and put it inside of. If your hands need to be break more than trinkets in your room you can lean on arm as you break my heart' fits him so well as well as the rest of the song)

Dating Janus was everything Logan had hoped for (and fantasized about at 2 am). Lo loved picking flowers or buying silly little things for him just to see him smile. Or giving him compliments until he hid his face behind his hat to disguise his blushing. Or take him out on dates. When he'd taken him out to dinner Logan had spent almost the entire time looking at him because he couldn't really grasp that someone as beautiful as Jan was his boyfriend.

But as time went on it was also everything Logan hoped wouldn't happen. Slowly but surely he noticed that Janus flinched away from him more often. He deliberately stayed out of the kitchen whenever the nerd was cooking or doing the dishes. The dark circles under his eyes from sleep deprivation only grew larger the longer they dated.

It was a normal day at half past 5 when Janus got home from working at the zoo. Logan came up to him and was about to kiss him hello when Jan nearly jumped back. His eyes were wide as his entire body tensed up.

"Dear are you alright?" Lo asked while tilting his head.

"I'm doing great!" He lied "I have you and I get to see my snake babies every day, why wouldn't I be doing great"

"I could make a list of reasons but I am 99% sure that was a rhetorical question" He leaned closer and held onto his boyfriend's shirt "Have I told you I think you look amazing in your work clothes" He murmured while his lips were close to his.

"Thanks" He pressed a quick smooch to his lips but it looked like he'd forced himself to do it "I'll go change into my normal attire" He waited a moment as if to see if he was allowed to before walking to the bathroom.

Logan went back to the couch and bundled up in the corner. He was currently reading a history book about how different lgbt+ people had affected history. Right now he was on the chapter about Alan Turing.

After a few minutes Janus came back while wearing his normal purple long sleeved shirt with a weird half cape and a pair of yellow striped pants (it's an iconic fashion moment). He was hastily typing something on his phone.

"Is it alright if I hang out with Virgil tomorrow?" He asked while sitting down. He kept his distance.

Logan didn't even look up from his book as he replied "Why are you asking me?"

"Right right of course I'll tell him I can't come. Of course I won't go outside or anything unless you allow it" He babbled out while fiddling with his gloves.

He shut his book and caressed the other man's chin so they had eye contact "No what I'm trying to convey is that I'm confused why you would need to ask me for permission before meeting a friend"

"But you're my boyfriend of course you have to know and allow me so you know I'm not doing something behind your back" Janus replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's not how it's supposed to work. Sure I would appreciate if you said where you were going before leaving but you don't have to ask me beforehand. Just because we're in a relationship it doesn't mean I control your every move" Logan explained in a gentle voice.

He let out a chuckle "Oh please it's not at all like you're confused because you've never been in a relationship before. This is how it's supposed to work to keep it good"

"Sure you got me there. Let's take Roman and Virgil as an example instead. Do you think Virgil asked Roman for permission every time he went to the library with us? Or when we went and he and I got out hair dyed late at night but you didn't because-"