It's true I'll never be over you, I have built a future in my mind with you

Tw: Mentioned character death

Logan didn't knock on Remy's door. He banged his head into it until the enby eventually came to check on the sound. 

"What's up girl?" They asked while leaning against the door frame.

"I am having a crisis" He groaned out while walking past them.

He continued on into the small apartment and dropped down onto the couch with a tired expression. Pressed into a corner of the room was a blanket laid in a big bundle and a hand stack out from it. The hand was holding a knife and was repeatedly slamming it down into the floor causing wood chips to fly around.

Remy didn't even seem to acknowledge the knife wielding blanket. Instead they sat down next to the nerd and moved him so he was leaned against their chest while they stroked their fingers through his hair.

"So what this crisis bout girl? Come on spill the tea" They asked with a soothing voice.

"Wait before that, what exactly is going on here? Why is the room so messy?" The couch table was playing upside down, the rug was thrown against the window and there was glass across the floor.

"Rem had a lil anger outbreak while I was at work. He threw some things around, no important stuff of course he made sure of that and he's paying me back for the glasses"

"Are you alright?" Logan asked just to be sure.

"Oh yeah. Like when I got home he accidentally threw a glass so it landed like 1 meter away from me and he still got so scared he'd hurt me I had to take his phone away so he'd stop making the robot voice say sorry"

They looked over at the blanket near the corner.

"He wrapped himself in blanket to in his words 'protect me' and then he just kind of laid there so I gave him a knife so he wouldn't get bored with just laying there"

"That doesn't sound very healthy"

They shrugged "I'll stop him if he tries to to hurt himself. Like he hasn't hurt himself in like...Whatever it won't happen okay" Their voice turned bitter at the end.

"Right, because it isn't like he's recently gone through something really traumatic and would therefore seek out old bad habits" Logan replied while holding back the urge to roll his eyes.

"You've gotten a lot more sarcastic since you started to live with Jan y'know" They replied "I think he was angry at Patton? Maybe? I haven't really gotten a clear answer yet but like if he's realized he's been abused and if he's angry at that abuse that's progress right?"

"Probably, as long as that anger doesn't turn unhealthy" Logan replied while running his hand up and down their arm.

Remy moved their arm away quickly as if it words had burned "He wouldn't hurt me" They whispered out so their friend wouldn't hear.

"I know but just to be sure"

"Anyway. Soooooo girl whatcha you worried bout?" They asked to change the subject.

"I....This will be utterly unnatural to say but...I'm..maybe...probably...definitely in love with....Janus" Logan slowly replied while fiddling with his tie.

"Welcome to the club" They rolled their eyes but when they saw the way Logan completely died on the inside they quickly added "I'm not in love with Jan! I meant welcome to the club of being in love with forbidden fruit"

"Why can't there be a way to uninstall feelings? I am so exhausted of having them" He sighed.

"Mood. But like Jan's single and everything! Isn't the problem you being a total pussy and not wanting to ask him out?"