Chapter 8: Strengths and Weakness

Meanwhile at the Mighty Roar...

Ari: This place is a nightmare! I mean, this place was beautiful, but I hate what that happens! First I got bullied by a 5th-grade girl. Second, I got sucked into a game. And finally, my clothes are too short in front of... BOYS!?

Harold: Ari, Calm down, there's nothing to be a shame. we'll find a statue to put the gem in it, then we all go home. okay?

Ari: Okay, but what if we never gonna make it by (points with her left arm and shows three lives) those bad guys out there and-

Harold: What is that on your arm?

Ari: My bandanna. It's on my wrist. (looks at her arm) What is that? Is that a tattoo? I'm too young for this.

Harold: I don't know.

Ari: Do you got yours too?

Harold (looks at his arm): Yeah... I got one too... (turns his arm down and up) Sometimes.

George and Melvin: Same.

Melvin: But I got two.

Harold: This is much worse than before.

George: Because of you.

Harold: Me?

George: You? Is that your question, you? You spoke out loud to Melvin in front of Krupp!

Harold: You started it! You're the one who always had an idea for our stupid pranks on every time in school!

George: Stupid? Stupid?

Melvin: Oh, boy.

George: You're telling our pranks are stupid? Our pranks are the best for our school for what Krupp makes children depressing for a long time!

Harold: I want to make children happy, too! Especially Ari.

Ari blushes a little

Harold: I want her to be happy... from us. She's part of the member in your treehouse, remember? She's a great artist. Her bird is amazing and she loves our comics.

George: Harold. I hate to break into you, I don't care if she's an artist. (walks close to Harold) And I'm gonna be honest, I like it when she joined. If you have fun with her that much, I'll have her for a new illustrator from you.

Then George pressed on Harold's chest where his heart is. The list of strengths and weaknesses came out from Harold's chest and everyone shocked

Harold: What is this? (reads) "Strengths: Fearless, Climbing, Speed, Boomerang... Smolder Intensity"?

Harold smoldering and Ari blushes

George: What the hell are you doing?

Harold *normal*: W-what just happened?

Ari: Uh... y-you just... smoldered. *blushes hard* (NOT MY TYPE!)

Harold (reads): "Weakness: ... Trauma"?

Ari: Trauma? Hmm. I've never heard of it, but I'll ask Melvin later. (to George) Hey, George, How did you do that?

George: Do what?

Ari: The list.

Harold: Uh, I think he just pressed my uh... where my heart is.