Chapter 20: Dance Fight

Ari took a deep breath from her sadness, she still has her scars and walks to the guards. George watches Ari with his binoculars and Ari walks like drunkenly

George: What the hell is going on with her butt?

Harold (to Melvin): Melvin, what did you teach her?

George: Did she twist her ankle or...

Melvin: She's never doing the acting before, give her a break.

Then Ari stops walking and standing like 5ft.

Guard: Hello, little lady. What are you doing out here all alone?

Ari: Uh... Hey uh sorry for bothering you two, I lost my map and I can't find the bazaar. My parents died from a plane crash. Do you guys know where the bazaar is?

Guard *repeats*: Hello, little lady. What are you doing out here all alone?

Ari: Uh... What am I doing out here? I just got a plane crash from an engineering problem. (scratches her head as a signal)

George: What is she doing? Did she get a bug in her hair?

Melvin: That's her signal. Come on.

The boys including Cuddles (tiger cub) going to the fence. Ari saw the boys getting to the fence and the guard looks back and...

Ari: Wait! I uh have to tell you about this book that I've been reading. About microbiology. They're are one of my favorite biologies? (laughs nervously)

Guard: Hello, little lady... what are you doing out here all alone?

The second guard clicked his gun and Ari was frightening

Ari (herself): ... I am not a coward.

Then the sony radio plays the music right here ;)

Ari confused that radio plays but she's gonna like it

Ari: Hey guys. Do you like to dance?

She begins to dance. She's doing the funny dances and the guard loving it and laugh. Then the boys finally made it to the door, Harold busted the door open and the guard heard the noise and Ari turns the guard to her then continues

Harold: Okay, which one, which one, which one?

Todd: I hate this place.

Melvin walks to the window and watches Ari dancing

Melvin: Her strength is dance fighting.

Harold: Todd, what do you think? What's your move?

Todd: What?

Harold: What are we gonna take? Which one?

Todd: I don't- I don't know, bro, okay? I told you, I-

Harold: We gotta fly, right? The helicopter? We gotta fly.

Todd: I told you, I don't know.

George made a huge noise from the motorcycles by George's backpack. Then after the guards heard the loud noises, Ari begins to fight. As you know her (my) strength is dance fighting

Melvin: She's kicking their asses. She's a badass.

continues to fight

George: She is destroying them.

Ari continues to fight the guards, but Harold went out and saw Ari done her split kick. Harold was surprised

Harold (himself): Wow. She is brave like I am. 

Ari saw Harold and a little scared

Harold: What's wrong with her now?

Ari was pushed to the wall by a guard and hits him with a glass ball. She finishes her fight. Harold walks back in the shed. And finally, Ari beat the shit out of those guards. Ari walks to the shed like a badass!

Melvin: Yeah! Yeah! (whooping) Heck yeah! (whistles) You're my hero.

George saw the motorcycles appears

George: We gotta go.

Melvin: That was an amazing strength I have ever watched! Oh, my god! You are amazing!

Ari: Thanks.

George: As great of a moment that is, we ain't got the time for it, man. They're coming. The motorcycles freaks are coming, we gotta go. (to Todd) Seaplane! We got to fly, man.

Todd: Nope. I can't do it. Okay? I told you, I'm not a good pilot. Maybe we should take the school bus.

George: What? We can't outrun those monsters with that little damn bus.

Ari: Todd, You picked the plane and hot-air balloon. Maybe you pick... a helicopter.

Todd: No, I can't do it. Okay? I don't wanna die. I'm freaking out right now.

George: Fine. I'll do it. How hard can it be? It's a helicopter. You press a button, they uh, they gonna spin. Okay, then after that, I got my... the lever. That's how you... that's how you getting the forward-backward action. Once we in the air, I'll be all right. I just... this, I just gotta get... because it ain't got no step stool, so. Let me see something, you know what I think that I'm just gonna.. get in, but be careful.

Harold: Actually, you drank too much. Give me the keys.

George: I don't drink too much, Harold. Come on.

Ari: Todd, If I can fight those guys, you can fly this helicopter. I know you can. This is where we need you.

Melvin: Remember,  you're the missing piece.

Todd understands what Ari said

Todd: ... Seaplane McDonough, reporting for duty. (puts his glasses on) Let's go, people.