Chapter 22: CPR Excitement

Todd landed the helicopter to another jungle

Todd: You know what, Harold, you were amazing.

Ari: You are a killer pilot, Todd.

Todd: Thanks.

Ari: And you too, Harold. You were so incredible and brave!

Harold: Thank you.

George (tries to interrupt): Hey!

Melvin: You are so amazing,

Harold: No, no, no. Please, thank Ari. She had an awesome skill.

Ari: Oh uh... thanks.

Harold: You were incredible.

Melvin: You killed it.

George (interrupts): Excuse me! Excuse me! I'm the one that was a human sacrifice. You don't know what's on the underside of those rhinos. And you don't wanna know.

They try not to laugh

George: I've seen a lot of things. Felt them on my face too. Things that I will never be able to erase from my memory.

They laugh

George: Oh, that's funny to you guys. Go ahead. Laugh it up. Get it out.

Todd: Hey, guys, I've been trying to get across this canyon. Do you realize how huge this is?

A bug landed on Todd's neck, Todd smacked his neck, and it was...

Todd: Mosquito.

Todd passes out. Everyone runs to him

Harold: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Todd. Todd, can you hear me? Todd?

Todd's dying

Ari: He's dying. We can't let him die! Does anyone know CPR?

Melvin: I do.

Ari backs up and Melvin knows the CPR. He starts with three chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth. Melvin pinch his nose, open his mouth, and full lip-lock. One breath, two breaths, then repeat.

Harold: Come on, Melvin.

Ari saw Melvin half-life on his wrist

Ari: Melvin, stop. Your life. (realize) It looks like you're giving him one of your lives.

Melvin: I'm okay with that.

Melvin keeps doing the CPR. The avatars are worried and Cuddles too (tiger cub), and finally, Todd came back to life. Now Melvin has one life left

Ari: (hugs him) Todd! I'm so glad you're alive!

Todd: W-what happened?

Ari: Melvin gave you one of his lives.

Harold: Melvin, are you okay?

Melvin: I think so.

Todd (to Melvin): Is that true? You gave me one of your lives?

Melvin nodded and Todd hugs Melvin

Todd: Thank you.

Melvin: Don't mention it.

Everyone smiles. They're at the river for a water break

Todd (to Melvin): That was an incredible that you know CPR.

Melvin: Thank you.

George: Hey, Melvin. I got a question when I'm being curious: why is the console sucked us in the game?

Melvin: Uh... well, if you're guys curious about this console, I will tell the truth.

Harold: Tell us.

Melvin: (sigh) The truth is... it was me.

Todd: What?

Melvin: I found a strange board game called "Jumanji" and it created the game bundle. I invented the console as an original but I accidentally spill a radioactive potion on it. So, I hide it in the bush that way no one could take the console. I didn't even test it, so that's why we're stuck here.

Harold: So it was you?

Melvin: Indeed. I apologize for what I've done to you guys.

Todd: Well, I'm the one who found an old game console. So, we forgive you.

Melvin: You are?

George: Yeah. And lucky for me, you, Harold, and Ari, we're the four avatars who picked that we like and Todd is the chosen one.

Todd smiles

Harold: Where's Ari and her tiger by the way?

Melvin: Hmm. I don't know.

Todd: Me too.

George: Same.

Harold: Oh. Uh, mind if I can go look for her? I've been worried about her again.

George: Sure. Anytime.

Harold: Thanks.

Harold left

George (himself): I thought Harold doesn't like Ari?