Chapter 18: Rehearsing

With George and Harold, Harold kept asking George that Ari ever likes Harold

Harold: Do you think she likes me?

George: Why are you keep asking that?

Harold: What if she tries to kiss me?

George: Then you just kiss her back, man!

Harold: I mean, what if she does like without warning?

George: What are you talking- have you ever kissed anyone?

Harold: No. Are you gonna tell the whole jungle?

Todd: Hey guys. I found a side door. Over here.

George: Guess what I found.

Harold: No, don't tell him.

With Melvin, Ari, and Cuddles (tiger cub)

Melvin: Okay. Now you need to walk to me and ask anything where you wanna go. You pretend to be lost and curious, and I pretend to be a guard. Okay?

Ari nodded and went to a tree a little far

Melvin: Okay and action!

Ari walks to Melvin and acting to look around curiously and talks to Melvin

Ari: "Hi uh sorry to bother you two, I lost my map and I can't find a bazaar. Do you guys know where can I find the bazaar?"

Melvin (as a guard): "Sorry, ma'am. We don't know where the bazaar at."

Ari: "Oh, I guess I can find it in my way. And thank you anyway."

Melvin: Wait. You gotta keep talking to the guards when we gonna get to the shed.

Ari: I don't know my dialogue, sorry.

Melvin: That's fine. Try again and think about what you're doing.

Ari went to the same tree and thinking about being more curious and full of dialogue. Ari comes back to Melvin

Ari: "Hey uh sorry for bother you two, I lost my map and I can't find the bazaar. My parents died from a plane crash. Do you guys know where the bazaar is?"

Melvin (as a guard again): "Sorry, ma'am. We don't know where it is."

Ari: "Oh, sorry."

Melvin: "That's fine. And what happened to the plane?"

Ari: "They had a plane problem. I was on vacation with my parents but something wrong with the plane and the pilots tried to fix and then boom. And never see them again."

Melvin: ... "Oh, I'm sorry."

Ari: "That's fine. And thank you for asking for my story.

Melvin: "Oh, no problem!"

Ari: "Bye!"

Melvin (normal): That was great!

Ari: It is?

Melvin: Yeah. You keep distracting and we gotta get in the shed. And that's another emotion but it's fine. Let's do that again and say the same dialogue.

Ari nodded

Ari: Oh wait. I can give you a signal.

Melvin: How?

Ari: When I scratch my head curious for five seconds while I'm talking to those guards and you guys gonna sneak in fast.

Melvin: That's great!

Ari: Thanks. And I need to use a little makeover as scratches and ripped clothes.

Melvin: You're smart. Let's get you a makeover.

Ari: Actually, I need a real blood. We didn't have any red paint on it.

Melvin: But that will kill you.

Ari: I'll be fine.

Melvin: Okay. As you wish.

Ari gets her knife from her pocket and gives to Melvin

Melvin: Are you sure about this?

Ari nodded. Melvin slices Ari on her forehead, cheek, and her arm. Ari gets in little pain and Cuddles is scared

Ari (to Melvin): How do I look?

Melvin *worried*: You look like you just got lost in the jungle.

Ari: Are you okay?

Melvin: Yeah. I'm fine.

Ari smiles and ripped her clothes a little. Ari rehears her line to distract the guards and she's getting it.

Melvin: you're ready.

Ari smiles and Cuddles meows as excitement

Ari: And I'm gonna be honest, This is my first time doing the acting.

Melvin: Really?

Ari: Yeah.

Melvin: Well, break a leg.

Ari: What?

Melvin: I mean, it does not break your leg, actually, so it means good luck.

Ari smiles