rant time

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER, BUT IT IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE READING.

This takes place after book eight of keeper of the lost cities (legacy) and after Heroes of Olympus. For the sake of the story, I have changed some facts.

(Spoilers ahead. If you are not updated to the points I mentioned, do not continue reading.)

ACCORDING TO MY STORY:

1.) KEEFE's MOM MESSED UP WHEN SHE TRIED TO ACTIVATE HIS NEW POWER. HE WENT INTO SUTCH A DRAMATIC STATE BECAUSE OF THE THINGS HE ENDURED. THE FIRST CHAPTER TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER HE WAKES UP.

2.) ALL OF THE DEMIGODS ARE AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD INSTEAD OF SPREAD OUT (I'M GOING WITH THEY ARE CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY)

3.) GLIMER WILL NOT BE MENTIONED I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT HER.

OK. SO NOW THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THAT OUT, I SHOULD MENTION A FEW FINAL THINGS.

This was my first fic I am currently editing it because, well, I wrote it when I was in middle school. First I'll go through and fix the MANY spelling and grammar mistakes and then I will go through for further editing. I might continue the story after that, I might not. I won't promise anything I can't do.

1.) I DO NOT OWN EITHER OF THESE STORIES

2.) If I make a mistake, please tell me I will try to fix them.