this is no ballad (Not Edited)

This story takes place after legacy and heros of Olympus.

I do not own most of the charicters in this story. Other than cosmè credit for all charicters goes to shannon messenger and Rick riordan.

AN/. Thanks for 100 views yall.
______________________________________
Chapter Eight. Sophies POV. 290 words
______________________________________
Sophie stared at the one thing that had kept her sain. She remembered wishing she could go to camp half blood to be near pepole like her. A single tear slipped down her check as the feeling of loneliness from her time with humans corced through her veins. She was snaped out of her wallowing when annabeth spoke up.

"This can't be." Jayson looked at her confused and then at the body gards.

Realization flooded through sophie. They probily thoght that the goblins and ogers where monsters coming to attack them. She stepped forward to intervein as Jayson drew his sword. " were not a threat. These are our bodygards." Sophie stated in English.

"So you have monsters for your bodygards" Jayson spoke up, annabeth slapped his arm. Bo and Ro growled at him and Then looked at each other growled again than looked away. Annabeth laughed and muttered somthing about the ballad of Bo and Ro. Keefe snickered as Bo and Ro yet again growled at each other. The he looked up

"Wait, how in the heck do you know about that. Your clearly human no elf in there right mind would where that." Keefe blurted. As the rest of the seven and Nico arrived on the seen.
______________________________________
AN/.sorry I know this was a short chapter but my house was getting repainted and there are alot of toxic fumes in the air, so I am not feeling to good.