Speak greek like a local (Not Edited)

Ughhh.......... am I seriously doing this for the tenth time. Ok here we go.

This fanfic takes place after heros of Olympus and legacy.

I am not shannon messenger or Rick riordan. All credid for charicters minus cosmè goes to them.
______________________________________
Chapter nine. Annabeths POV. 303 words
______________________________________
I sighed as keefe said somthing unintelligible in what I guessed was the enlightened language. "Could we all speak English pleas." Is said as percy and the others ran up behind me swords spears and other weapons brandished.

"Or greek" percy said in you guessed it, anchent Greek.

"Well stick to English thank you varry much Percy." Sophie replied in anchent Greek. it surprised me that she was using anchent Greek untill I remembered about her being a polyglot.

Fitz gave her a strange look and placed a hand on her sholder and said somthing in another language

"What are they saying" percy whispered in my ear still sticking to greek.

"No idea seaweed brains. I don't know every language in existence." I said sarcastically. Sometimes he overestimated my skill range.

"Are you a threat" Jayson said hovering a few feet in the air using English to ensure he was understood.

"Cool" Dex said in English walking forward "your a guster. I always thought the talent was a little lame but if you guys can fly it might be the best, of course other then being a tecnopath." Jayson looked at me in confusion.

"I don't always have the answers." I said exasperated, he raised his eye brow. " but I do know what they are talking about."
____________________________________
AN./ OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY. I WAS WAITING FOR THE STORY TO GET 300 READS BEFORE POSTING THIS AND THEN OUT OF THE BLUE THE STORY JUMPT FROM 278 VEIWS TO 464. Sorry.