Its to much. (Not Edited)

AN/. So I know I said I would update twice yesterday but I Wrote that at like two on the morning and then we lost power and thus internet untill like 2:30 PM and so I had to rush to get my homework done. Hope you like this chapter.
______________________________________
This story takes place after legacy and heros of Olympus.

I do not own most of the charicters in this story. Credit for all charicters other that cosmè who will be introduced later goes to shannon messenger and Rick riordan.
______________________________________
Chapter 7. Sandors POV FN. 963 words.
______________________________________
Sandor adjusted his footing as they came out of the void. He quickly stepped forward ready to secure the cramped space between buildings sandor was expecting to see, but he stumbled when he saw that they where outside.

He hurd Dex say somthing about humans but he blocked him out. He scanned the hill for threats. Taking in every detail. There was a huge tree with a golden rug hanging from one of the branches. He had no Idea why humans would do that but in his time with sophie he had learned not to ask questions. His eyes wandered down to the intricate statue of a giant sleeping lizard. Again he didn't question it.

He focused his attention on the statue, something was wrong with it. Before he could figure it out he hurd sophie mumbling incoherently behind him and wiped around to make sure his charge was all wright. Sophie was in fitz's arms, she was mumbling about impossibilities as she looked at the bottom of the hill.

Sandor weled around to find a figure strecking through the air toward them. He looked behind the airborne figure to see twenty or so people racing out of a three story barn house in different directions. He returned his attention back to the flying figure. He was nearly to them.

Sandor gave grizel and the other gards a quick glance. In the half a second he kept eye contact with each of them (thow it was more like 2 and a half with grizel) he had determined that they had all come to the same conclusion as him.

They quickly and gracefully formed ranks around the group. For some odd reason the couldn't pass the tree, some strange force stoped them. They quickly shifted where they where so that they could form a people circle. Fitz prity much had to drag sophie with him. Sandor motioned for flori to go calm her down.

He grabbed a dagger from his belt ready to throw it at the figure who was know hovering over them. Suddenly the figure who he could know identify as a young boy turned around and shot back to a small group of kids halfway to the hill. Sandor had been to focused on protecting his charges that he had not seen where they came from. A fyew seconds after he landed the boy scooped up another person. He raced back to us and landed, when sophie saw him and the girl he had carried over she gasped.
______________________________________
Sophies POV FN
I collapsed onto fitz arms. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't be real. I sared at the camp muttering " no, no, no. I've finally lost it. This is impossible." Fitz had his arm around my waist and he hugged me closer to him and forced me to turn and look at him.

He looked worried." Sophie everything's fine" he said out loud but my head was filled with "where are we I thought we where going to hollywood?" I looked at him and burst into tears. So many things were happening at once. I had no idea how we where here or if I could get us back. All the pain from Keefe's coma, breaking up with Fitz, and finding out about orali burst through the walls that had been weakened by my shock and fear.

Fits hugged me closer and I sobbed into his chest. After awhile I could feel fitz lead me to the right. He sat me down and I felt a small hand on my sholder. I looked up into the worried eyes of flori.
______________________________________
Flori's POV FN.

As soon as sandor signaled me I rushed to Sophie's side. She was sobbing into fitz's sholder. The look in his eyes was pleading. He had no idea where we where or what had caused sophie to snap. My assumption was that she had messed up the jump sending us wherever we where. The mistake just brought out the emotions she had cooped up in her for the past week.

I placed my hand on her sholder and waited untill she looked up at me. "Its going to be fine sophie." I said." This dose not matter. We can leap home and forget the whole thing." I was shocked when she started crying harder.

"There... might not be a way to get home." When she said this the already nervous air around us grew worse. I decided that sophie was having a breakdown so I just started singing to her.
______________________________________
Sophie's POV.

Sophie could feal flori's song flow through her sealing the holes in her defenses and pushing back the sadness. Sophie new that flori would never make her force her feelings back unless somthing dire was happening. Sophie wiped her eyes and stood up just as comfermation landed in front of her in the form of Jayson Grace and Annabeth Chace.

AN/. This was not my best chapter but it took me forever to Wright so I apologize.

Also my birthday is coming up and I am going to spend that with my family so I won't update Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Sorry. Again.