I am awake!!!!! (rises like a zombie)

Chapter one. Sophie's POV 254 words

Sophie raced out the door, down through the pastures, and off the cliff. She fueled all of her concentration into Elwin's office and, with a crack of Void-lightning, appeared there. She jumped when she noticed Fitz and Biana were already there. Sophie wheeled on Elwin.

"You promised I would be the first you would notify if I went home," Sophie shouted at him. Fitz rushed to her side.

"We were already here when he woke up." He said, grabbing her arm like she might attack Elwin as he continued, "Mr. Snugles needed a wash." They both simultaneously looked down at his hand wrapped around her arm. He quickly let go, and they looked away. After a few awkward moments, Sophie walked over to the curtain drawn across the bed Keefe had been In for the past week. She looked over to Elwin, who nodded, before throwing open the curtain.

Keefe lay in front of her, deathly pale and unmoving. She wondered for a second why she had been called over if he was still asleep when suddenly his hands snapped up in front of him, and he slowly sat up in bed. She was about to rush forward and hug him when his eyes snapped open, and he moaned. His eyes were rolled up in his head, so only the whites showed. She stumbled back, and Fitz caught her as Elwin rushed forward. Before he could reach him, Keefe threw his hands in the air and mumbled, "ZOMBIE!"

Edit 1: March 1st 2023