Well, we all knew on the inside there could be no happy ending. (Not Edited)

THIS STORY HAPPENS AFTER HEROS OF OLYMPUS AND LEGACY

OTHER THEN COSMÉ CREDID FOR ALL CHARICTERS GOES TO SHANNON MESSENGER AND RICK RIORDAN.

AN/. I THINK THE PROPHICY IS PRITY COOL. I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE ME A FYEW DAYS TO COME UP WITH A GOOD ONE BUT IT ONLY TOOK A FYEW MIUNETS WICH ETHER MENES THAT I AM REALLY AMAYSING OR IT IS REALLY AWFULL. PLEAS TELL ME YOUR OPINION.
______________________________________
CHAPTER 7. ANNABETHS POV, . 914 WORDS.
______________________________________
Once the stooll had been set under rachle word spewed from her moth along with mist.

"Supposed mishaps lead to a collision,
Stranded with no provisions,
A bond must form,
A land must not conform,
Or at the greatest cost,
all shall be lost."

Once she had finished ruining our lives rachle slid out of the chair and I caught her. At that moment Conner Stole came bursting through the door, fully armored."A group of people...and some kind of monsters...no one has ever seen or hurd of just... ap...apred on the...hill." he said pausing every so often to gulp more air then annabeth thought his lungs should be able to hold. It was quite obvious that he had run all the way to the big house from half-blood hill.

Annabeth made eye contact with percy before beginning to shout orders. Within ninety seconds annabeth had every one calmed down and set to an assignment. Her siblings from the athena cabin and Conner were off to prepare the other campers in case somthing happened, piper was racing to gather the children of Aphrodite so that they could round up the kids ten and under and bring them back to the big house to be protected by some of the Ares kids who Frank would be bringing in any second. Jayson whent flying off toward the hill to further assess what was going on. And without her even having to say anything percy was by her side.

We wated with Nico, hazle and rachle, who was still unconscious, untill the aphrodite kids arrived with the fifteen or so young kids we had at camp. Hazle was great with kids so I sent her down to help. Piper picked up rachles limp body and carried it down to the basement with the kids and hazle. Once she had rejoned us we raced to the door.

By this time I had come up with a plan, a backup plan, and a backup plan for the backup plan, but all that flew of the page when I took my first step. Pain seared through my ankle and up my leg. I curced hera under my breath. Having a bad ancle that flares up whenever you were stressed or emotional was not a good thing for a demigod to have in any way.

Percy turned around when he heard the name of his least favorite diatie and saw the pain on my face. He emidiatly rushed to my side and took some of the weight of my foot. With him acting as my crutch I was able to make it half way to the hill. By that time Jayson had been there and back. He landed in front of us and piper and nico quickly jogged back to where we were.

"I've never seen anything like the monsters on top of the hill. There huge. most of them look the same but two of them are much bigger than the others, one has green skin and dreads while the others are all gray. And then there's this tiny one that I could bairly see from the air. And then there are eleven humans." Jayson said flinging his hand in the air." I dount honestly known what to make out of them" he finished.

"Fly me up there" the words just slipped out. She was not sure why she said them, but somthing in the back of her mind told her she had heard those descriptions befor." Somthings telling me that if I go up there I'll know what we are facing." Jayson looked cautiously at percy and piper before scoping me up and heading back toward the hill. It felt great to have the pressure relieved from my foot. I could still feal a dull ache that never left after tartarus no matter how much ambrosia I had, nectar poured over it, or healing the apollo kids did. Each time my ankle flared up it seemed to undo the progress it had been making, last week it had even rebroken its self when travice had put a small spider in her boot. Her mind wandered to the shadow remnant some of her favorite book charicters had endured in a recent installment. She was so lost in thought that she bairly noticed when Jayson set down. He slowly lowered her to her feet, and letting her lean on him so she did not have to put any weight on her foot. Once she was situated she drew her knife and looked forward to find the biggest surprise of her life.

Those charicters where standing fifty meters from her, surrounded by there body guards. "How?" Was the only thing she could get out.
______________________________________
AN/. I KNOW I SAID I PROBILY WOULD NOT POST TODAY BUT I JUST GOT INSPIRED. BECASE IT IS SO EARLY AS I POST THIS I WILL POROBILY ALMOST CERTAINLY POST AGAIN TODAY. I MIGHT EVEN UPDATE THREE TIMES TODAY.🤗😇