Chapter4:Hide and Seek With Hunter

As I watched Megan Sneak away I got a plan. "Hunter bend down." He bent down and I kissed him he tried kissing me back but I managed to jump over him and run up the stairs I threw my bags into my room and went to hide. I could here Hunter yelling up the stairs saying. "I'm coming to find you. You can't hide from me!!!!" I went to the room at the end of the hall and hid in the closet. It had a familiar scent. My god I am in his Room, why he's going to find me here. First he checked my room he checked everywhere but couldn't find me. "Where are you Kristen? You know you won't be able to hide forever right??" He asked trying to make me answer him or laugh but I didn't I kept myself together. He came into the room and checked under his bed after he checked everywhere and now the only place for him to look was where I was hiding the closet. "Ha I've got you now Kristen there is No escape from my wrath!!!" He picked me up and threw me onto his bed and started to tickle me. "Hahaha Hunter hahaha stop your haha killing me haha haha with laughter." I tried telling him. "You can't stop me I will show No mercy." Hunter yelled playfully. I tried getting free and running around the Pack house which worked. "Hey. Kristen You Cheater!!" He playfully ran after me but he stopped so I got a good run ahead he tried to chase after me but he couldn't find me for I had got out in time to go to the back of the Pack house where he couldn't find it. He tried to mind link me.
"Where are you I've looked all over the house in every corner?"
"I'm outside hiding."
"Damn It. Fine you win."
"Mmhmm and."
"Your good at hide and seek. But that's cause I let you win."
"Sure."
"Just come inside Okay."
"Fine, you better not be trying to prank me."
"I'm not okay."
"Okay"
I went inside and he was hiding. "Hunter Do you really think you'll be able to hide from me your 6'8 I will spot you easily." I said Carefully. After walking for half a minute He jumped out from behind a wall and grabbed me. He picked me up and carried me to his room, he flopped me on the bed, I sat up and he sat down on his bed. He looked at me worried because I had A scar on my arm.