Chapter5:The Scar

As he sat down he looked at me with a worried face because I had a face that showed I had pain that made me hurt. I felt a painful pinch from the scar cause it opened and was bleeding a lot. "Hunter what's the matter?" I asked as he Looked at me worried. I followed his gaze that led to my arm and back to my eyes.

Hunter
As I flopped her on the bed I sat down looking at her worried. I could tell she was in pain.
I looked at her arm and then back at her eyes where our eyes met. "Kristen That scar why didn't you tell me? What happened are you Okay?" I asked her when I saw the scar on her arm. "Ya, I'm fine. I feel light headed though." She fell down onto the pillow. "Kristen, Kristen!!!! Kristen wake up!!" I was scared I rushed her to a doctor as fast as possible. Told them she had a scar that was bleeding and I didn't know what it was from. They helped her and wrapped it in a bandage with some pain killer to make it close. I was terrified as They took her into a room and A nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. How was I supposed to wait when she was in a separate room to get stitches so that the scar wouldn't open. A nurse came into the waiting room and said "She's awake we think she lost quite a lot of blood but she will be Okay." "Can I see her?" I jumped out of the chair and quickly asked. "Yes just she" I interrupted her with a run to the room they took her to. "Kristen, are you Okay what happened?" "Whoa calm down Hunter I'm Okay." She said as I came into the room. "Kristen Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped. I didn't know you had a scar." I calmed down and sat down in a chair. "You were always busy and I didn't want to worry you so much. It felt as if I would stop you from doing the Alpha duties you have." She sat up saying. "Well I always have time for you even if I am busy." I told her. "Ya but I was waiting for. "For what for you to lose almost all the blood inside of you and Die!!!!!" "No Hunter you haven't listened to a word I've said!!!!!" She yelled causing her to cough. I bowed my head for being so rude. "Hunter, I didn't want you to worry because you would be worrying about me more then the rest of the Pack. I wanted you to just do the Alpha things you needed to do and I didn't tell you. I always try to tell you but your busy almost 24/7. I love you and I'm sorry for not telling you." She said with tears going down from her eyes. "I love you too." I touched her chin making her look up at me. "I'm never to busy for you. You would come first before anything and you can tell me anything whenever I'm never to busy for you." I told and kissed her.

Kristen
Hunter didn't seem mad he seemed disappointed that I didn't tell him that I had a scar that was bleeding. Hunter hasn't asked why or how I got the scar but I have a feeling he will. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I love him with all of my heart and I would never have the heart to not tell him something.