Chapter23:The baby is here

Kristen
I got girl clothes and boy clothes cause I wasn't sure what gender Megan did the same we had about 5 bags of girl clothes and 5 bags of boy clothes. Ow my stomach I told Megan to call hunter and I sat in a chair. A few minutes later Hunter was here and Megan was holding the bags hunter picked me up and put me into his Mustang, oh his amazing white mustang. We rushed to the hospital and the doctors came to help. He brought me to a room and told hunter to leave. Okay the baby is out the doctor sewed me up and soon after they told me it was a girl. Hunter came in and there was a box with pink balloons in them he didn't know that. I told him to open it and then he knew that the baby was a girl. "What are you going to name her?" He asked tilting his head. I shrugged. "Does she look like a Lucy or Elizabeth to you. I'd say Elizabeth." "What made you think of those names?" "Elizabeth was my mother's name and Lucy just came to my mind." "Well she does have the deepest blue eyes like you do so let's go with Elizabeth." Elizabeth it is and then we heard a knock on the door it was Megan she came in. "This is Elizabeth" I said to her. "That's a great name for her." I extended my arms and let Megan take hold she sat in one of the chairs beside Hunter. After a while hunter wanted to hold her so Megan handed her to him and he was so happy to be holding his Daughter. I am so tired and want to go home Megan had brought a baby seat and I put Elizabeth in it. We went home and I put Elizabeth to sleep and I went to sleep as well.

•5 Years later•

Kristen
Elizabeth is 5 years old now very nice she has jet black hair like me and loves looking nice. I can tell you she is girly for sure. I am playing with her as is Hunter. They were playing chase and Hunter got her. "Gotcha!!" He yelled as he scooped her up into his arms. "Mommy Mommy come here." I walked over. "What is it my sweet baby doll?" She crosses her arms. "Daddy always catches me why can't I not get caught. It's no fair." She said pouty. "You want to know something?" "What" "One day you will be faster than him and beat him at this game." "Ok thanks mommy." Hunter put her down and we both smiled as she ran so happily. "I'm happy we have a wonderful child!" He told me. "I am happy to Hunter I'm happy to." After a while we went inside. It's time for supper and we made some chicken and vegetables with pasta, it was super yummy and after while it was time for Elizabeth to go to sleep so I carried her to her room and told her a story and kissed her good night. I closed her door and walked out. I'm so happy to have a child like her, she reminds me of a someone when they were little oh ya that's me. I love Elizabeth so much I don't want her to go through with what I have over the past few years. She will always be protected and I'm sure she will have a loving Mate as I do.