Chapter13:Anniversary

When we were finished shopping we got home and I went to take a shower but when I got back out Hunter was at the door all fancy he was in a black pair of slacks and a light red long sleeve shirt. He closed the door and he walked over to me. What was this about? "Hunter do you need something?" "Come sit." I nodded. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" I thought for a moment. "Our 2 year Anniversary together!!" "Yes and I want to have a party to celebrate it." A party wow that sounds amazing. "Our pack and the BloodMoon pack will be there." I fake smiled. "That sounds great." I had forced a smile, but he didn't know. "I know it does it will be awesome Love." That's right Love he called me love wow that was new for sure. He pulled me closer and kissed me He pulled me even closer deepening the kiss. It heated fast so we had to stop. I got into some warm clothes and got into bed Hunter came with me. Oh I'm so tired but I for some reason I don't want to sleep, but I go to sleep anyway. The next morning I get up to a happy Hunter I go and strip down and take a shower. When I get out almost every girl is in my room. "Hi girls" They say "Hi" back "You need anything?" "We came to help you get ready!!" They all day in unison. I nod my head and sit down in an armchair. Megan does my nails, Lucy does my hair, Brigit does my makeup, and the rest of them keep me company while the girls help me get ready. After they all walk to the closet getting bags after bags of clothing decisions for tonight. "Fashion show." We all yell. The first dress is a plum purple dress short sleeve and very long. They shake their heads No I think so to girls, the next dress is an elegant white dress short sleeve and short dress they nod but I say it's not my style, the dresses go on and on and on until the last dress it was perfect. It was a glittery pearl colour with sparkly diamonds and the collar sleeveless no straps either, it was short but I liked it This was the dress that was the perfect fit for me. They pulled what seemed like 50 boxes of shoes out, oh wow they were so pretty the shoes were always the perfect match for the right dress so we tried figuring it out but we heard a knock on the door it was Hunter, he came in with a shoe box he gave it to Megan and he must have Mind Linked her that those shoes were the ones I would be in tonight, he walked up to me and held out a box not a ring box but a neckless box it had a pearl neckless with a diamond pearl shaped as a wolf in the middle it was the most beautiful thing I had seen ever I gasped and dropped the box one of the girls gave to me. "It's beautiful Hunter" "Its one of a kind like you it's the only one just like you I wanted to get this for you because it's unique and beautiful the same as you." He said as I turned around and he put it on me, it was cold which meant it was new it didn't smell like anything but it smelled like store. "It's-its beautiful Hunter." "I got it just for you my Love." He said with a Smile and I forced a smile back. He looked at me all weird. "You Okay Kristen?" "Huh oh ya I'm fine." "No your not you forced that smile what's on your mind?" "Nothing Hunter I'm fine." He folded his arms on his chest. 'Come on tell me.' He had Mind linked me. 'Nothing Hunter I've told you that already.' He shook his head. "Kristen come on." The other girls quickly said. "I have to finish getting ready now out!!" I used my Alpha tone and he stared at me in shock then he turned and left the room. 'I will tell you later okay Hunter.' 'Okay' then after we stopped mind linking after that. I opened the shoe box and it had pearly coloured High healed boots not big ones but short boots they were adoring they are the specialist ones I've ever seen. A little while after a few drinks of Wine it was time, I was told to stay in my room until the party I could here foot steps after foot steps and giggling around the house then it got a little quiet. Then the door opened and Hunter walked in he was in black slacks and a white shirt that matched my pearly white dress. He had white roses they were so elegant I took hold of them and he stretched his arm out for me to take, I set the flowers down and took his hand. I got closer and kissed him he pulled me closer to him deepening it it heated quite easily. "I love you Hunter I'm so happy for tonight." "I love you too My beautiful sunshine." Yup he called me sunshine. We walked out of the room then a spot light was on us and we walked down the stairs clapping was filling the house, a slow song was turned on and we slowly danced. "You look so beautiful." He whispered. "You don't look half bad yourself." After the dance he walked out. After a little while a few of the pack members were pretty much Drunk. "So Kristen are you guys going to Mate." "I don't know yet Megan" "Oh come on you've been dating for 2 years and you still haven't mated with that fine piece of crap you got there." "1 be careful what you say about him 2 Choose your words carefully and 3 watch it he's my Mate." She lifted her arms in surrender and earned a laugh from all of us. I'm not sure I'm ready for the title of a Luna I don't know how much pressure would be on me, I would definitely need to talk to Hunter about this. I went to go look for hunter and I entered the kitchen and my sister Whitney was there I tried going past her put she side shifted and I just pushed her out of the way what I saw was horrible the thing I could never explain there was the BloodMoon pack slut Dalia locking lips with none other then Hunter!!! I ran out of the house and went to the forest and sat with my back against a tree. "Kristen!!!" I knew that voice to well to good to not understand it was Hunter obviously. I curled up into a small figure to see if he couldn't find me but he did ugh really, "Kristen I-I can explain." "You don't need to explain I saw it for my eyes Hunter on our anniversary you decide it best to cheat on me then?" "N-No that's not it Kris-Kristen you don't understand." "Oh I understand clearly you cheated on me for that slut Dalia!!!!" I got up and started to run I hid my scent and climbed a tree, then it started to Rain and then thunder great I can tell that I made this happen and I closed my eyes and thought of my room when I opened them I was in my room this didn't piss me off as much as the weather did.