Chapter12:Flashback

Kristen
"Kristen??" Hunter said before I was fully asleep. "Yes Hunter What is it?" "I have to say something." "You can tell me anything." I told him then he started to cry silent tears. His tears fell to the floor it saddened me, my eyes started to water. "What-What is it Hunter? Tell me please I don't like to see you cry." "I don't have the heart to say it now." Then he ran out of the room why was he acting like that? Soon after Roy came in the room. "What was that I just saw hunter run down the hallway?" "I-I don't know." I looked at him he was confused for certain. He came up to the bedside and sat down. He looked at me like he needed something. "What do you need Roy?" "Oh I uhh did Hunter ever tell you about Maria?" I shook my head he sighed. "Roy can you tell me? Who is she." "You mean was." Roy said I sat up in surprise. "What do you mean was?" "It's not for me to tell if you want answers when you come home from the hospital ask Hunter or Blare." He said and walked out of the room and Hunter walked in. "Hunter who's Maria?" "How do you know that name!!?" He almost yelled it. "Roy asked me if I knew or know about her." "That Bastard." He whispered. "HUNTER!!!! How dare you speak like that!!!" I said with my Alpha tone. "I-I'm Sorry." He said not meeting my gaze. "Now I asked you a question. Who the HELL is Maria?" "I-I can't say it right now." Then the nurse walked in. "Kristen Do you want to leave the hospital?" The nurse asked and as soon as she finished I nodded my head and Hunter was happy, guess what so am I!!

Hunter
How does she know that name that Bastard Roy told her but she told me not to speak that way so I won't speak that way as she used her Alpha tone and I stopped. The nurse walked in and I stood up. "Do you want to go home Kristen?" The nurse said I looked at Kristen and she nodded quickly. I grabbed her hand and her stuff and we went to the car I unlocked it and she got in. I put her stuff in the car and the drive was silent she hadn't spoken to me for a long time after we left. "Kristen please forgive" she cut me off. "How am I supposed to forgive you when You lied to me and never told me about her. Hunter I don't understand how long were you going to wait until you were going to tell me?" "I didn't want to tell you at the time because you were broken apart so I've been waiting until" "Until when Hunter the last day of my life to tell me?" "N-No until the time was right" "Hunter you could have told me about her before all this stupid bitchy crap!!" I looked at her then back at the road I felt so stupid not to tell her. "I-I'm Sorry. I didn't want you to compare yourself to her so I waited and waited and now you have found out." "Well that was A fucking stupid choice of you." "I know it was a stupid choice and I'm sorry for not telling you." Tears filled my eyes and then fell from them. She cried her heart out silently. "Kristen? Will you forgive me for my stupid choice?" She nodded and we soon after were back at the Pack house. She went up to her room and slammed the door in my face, I could tell she was angry. "Oh ooh Kristen when I get to three you better open this door or so help me." "I don't want to so go away." "1......2......3 open this door or else!!" "Or else what?!?!"  "Or you will regret not doing so." "Fine but you only have  thirty minutes." She opened the door and I walked in she closed the door. "Where should I start Kristen?" "From the very beginning."

Flashback
"Oh Hunter I'm so excited for tonight." Maria said. "I can't wait to my love." She came close for a kiss and I pulled her closer deepening it the kiss heated fast. "Alright well I will be waiting outside of course on the territory." She said as she got up off the couch. "I will be out soon I just have to talk to Blare." She gave me a small kiss and walked out. 'What is it Blare' I had Mind linked him. 'Oh I have something we need to talk about it's the rouge attacks.' 'I'm in the Pack living room' As soon as he got there there was a scream I knew to well not to not go check to see what's happening. I was angered as I saw what was before me a Rouge was standing over Maria with a silver blade he punctured her, he deepened the wound. I ran at a speed nobody has ever done and almost killed the rouge by giving it so many wounds enough that he won't be able to heal. Then they all scurried off, I heard someone crying it was Megan she was holding Maria's hand. I walked over to Maria and kneeled down. "Oh my love don't cry." She said with a smile. "It will be okay I won't be here with you but I will always be in a place I won't be forgotten" she touched my heart. "No. No I can't lose you I won't be happy without you." "My life has ended but yours is yet to be revealed." "No Maria we can get through this please just please I know we can." She shook her head. "I'm sorry Hunter this wound is to deep to heal and I promise it will be okay you need to live with what you have. A beautiful pack amazing Beta. Humorous friends, even a beautiful heart and and soul." "I won't think those things without you." "You have to Hunter do it for me." I nodded and I went closer and kissed her I didn't mind that her lip was split it would be the last kiss I would ever share with her. Her body went limp and pale and I howled everyone in the pack howled and soon after we could here another pack howling to. Megan she's tears as she held Maria in her hands.
FLASHBACK Over

Kristen
"We howled and heard another pack howling with us it was from the BloodMoon pack and Roy had started the first howl over there then joined the rest. Megan had cried her heart out as she held the lifeless body of Maria in her hands." Hunter finished and bowed his head. Tears fell to the floor he was crying. Tears watered my eyes and I started to cry as well the saddest thing was when he cried. I wanted to run up to him but I couldn't I was still made at him, okay I can't hold back I ran up to him so fast it almost made him fall over and I hugged him I cried and but my head on his chest he hugged me back. "Kristen I didn't want to tell you before because I always thought it was to soon so I waited." He said still holding on to me. "Please forgive me, I made the wrong choice and feel like a complete idiot." I heard him say in almost a whisper no it was a whisper but thanks to the wolf hearing I could hear him. "I forgive you Hunter." "I love you always have loved you and will never stop loving you." "I love you too Hunter. But please don't call yourself an Idiot, I don't like using mean words and although yes I use them I regret using mean words in a sentence when I talk to someone. It pains me to hear those words to. I don't like them at all." "Okay yes Kristen I love you and you shall never forget that." He used his alpha tone and it lightened up the mood I gave a chuckle and he just smirked. "Besides you have to listen to me cause I'm your Alpha." "Ya but I'm the Luna no I don't got to listen to you but good try though." He put on a pouty face which only made me giggle. "Haha you win Kristen." 'Although I let you win cheater.' He thought. "Heard that maybe block the Mind link and then say it." 'Stupid Mind link and a cheater' "heard that to" "You were supposed to." I elbowed him which made him give the silliest face ever. "Hahaha you should see your face!!!!" Then the door opened it was Megan I could tell that hunter blocked me off the Mind link and was mind linking Megan. Then they both nodded and Hunter went and walked out the door. "Where are you going Hunter?" I asked he shook his head. "Nope can't tell you it's a secret." Megan ran and grabbed her purse and I snatched Hunters credit card out of his pocket. "Hey, that's mine." "Well it's mine now I'm going shopping. So awesome I LOVE shopping." "Okay then." He said concerned. "What can't I love shopping or do I have to stay here?" "You Can go shopping." He said with a pouty face it caused me and Megan to giggle."Be home in 2 hours girls." "Don't worry we will." I yelled and giggled. "Hey you better come home or you'll be in big Alpha trouble!!!!" He caused Megan and I to laugh. "What's so funny?" "You wouldn't ever try to give me trouble and you wouldn't give Megan it either I won't allow it. If you try to behind my back I will know Hunter I will know." That caused Megan and I to laugh as we walked out the door. "Be good!!!" Hunter called. "I'm not a child I know that." "Oh really well Kristen should I get powers and make you a child." It caused me to laugh so hard I could barely even breath. "Hunter you'll kill me if you don't stop making me laugh." "Oh you will be fine." He made Megan laugh so hard when she took a drink of her water she spit it out laughing.  We got into the car and I rolled down the window. "Oh Hunter do you need a kiss?" I said trying to tease him. "Pfff No" I looked at him. "Yes maybe I do." "Awwwww the little puppy dog needs a kiss." I said as he walked up to the car. He glared at me Ha he's funny I love teasing him. "Okay enough love dogs. Shoo Hunter shoo." We looked at Megan who had said it and I almost pushed Hunter that was funny. Then Megan started the car and we both yelled.... "We love SHOPPING!!!!"