Chapter9:The date gone wrong

Hunter
I quietly went to Kristen's closet and put something in it. I was super happy today. I quickly went to the a chair and waited for her to get up. She sat up and yawned. "Why don't you go take a shower okay" she nodded and she thought she could tease me by walking like a princess with her hands on her hips I let out a small chuckle and she turned and closed the door. I walked out of the room and Mind linked the entire pack other then her. 'SilverMoon Pack I am going to be taking Kristen on a moonlit date to propose to her and I want everyone to help me ladies I want you to doll her up and as for everyone else and the ladies too I want nobody to tell her what so ever.' 'Yes Alpha' 'dismissed' then I Mind linked Megan to come to my office. She came and I handed her a box with a neckless in it. "I want you to personally give this to Kristen when you go and doll her up for tonight and tell her it's from Hunter and that he loves her and would never let her forget that she is His goddess." I told her. "Yes Alpha I will do nothing other then that." I nodded and she walked away. I smiled a smile I hadn't smiled in so long and Went to my room in excitement!! I Hunter Louise was going to propose to the one and only Kristen Collins.

Kristen
When I got out of the shower some of the girls from the pack were smiling. "What's this about?" I asked. "No we can't tell you your going to have to find out." The girls giggled when I put on a pouty face. "We came to doll you up though so please let us do it." I shook my head but they sat me on a stool. Jess was blow drying my hair while Megan did my nails and after did my make up. Jess Curled my hair and Megan gave me a beautiful neckless. "This is from Hunter he says that you HAVE to wear it. He says it's for his goddess and that he will never let you forget you are his beautiful Luna" She said as she put it on me. "I love it it's beautiful." It was a diamond neckless that sparkled so nicely. It was bright but not to bright that it would hurt someone's eyes. It had a wolf shaped diamond in the middle that was amazing. I give Hunters points for this. When they finished they handed me a blue shoe box that had crystal coloured high heals in them they were elegant I put them on they were a perfect fit and I could walk in them. The girls went to my closet and got a package that looked like it had a dress in it. They unzipped it and it revealed a beautiful white glittery dress it sparkles like crazy it had a silver middle to it that was super pretty I put it on and went to the mirror and couldn't help but admire the beautiful dress that I was wearing. "Thank you girls." I said and they turned to leave the room. I had a smile on my face and a few minutes later a knock startled me. "Come in" I said with pride. Blare walked in. "Your ride awaits you Luna." I giggled and walked out the door he was in front of me and I followed him he opened the door to the Pack house and I saw Hunter leaning on his white mustang I gasped as I saw what he was wearing. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a a grey tie with white speckles on it. "Hello My beautiful Kristen." I smiled as he said it. He bowed and I curtsied. "Can you tell me where we are going." "No I can't. You will find out." He came up to me and put a blind fold on me and He guided me to the Mustang that I loved to look at. He started it and it roared He chuckled and I smirked it seemed like forever the car stopped I heard a door open and footsteps. "Now can I take the blindfold off?" "No I will guide you." I have to say Hunter is really good at guiding blindfolded people it was weird though not seeing where I was going but was also fun. We stopped moving and hunter took off the blindfold. "Open your eyes Kristen!" He said with joy as he backed up and instantly I opened them to see candles on a table a beautifully set table with amazing smelling food that was freshly made. I turned to look at Hunter and ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh thank you hunter this is so sweet I love you and this is one really beautiful thing you have done." He looked at me happily like he had pride for what he had done well he should he's being all cute and handsome. "Anything for my beautiful Luna. I love you too my beautiful Kristen" He took me by the hand and we walked over to the beautiful date he had set up. He pulled out my chair and I gracefully sat down. We ate the delicious meal and we laughed about many different things whereas some conversations were serious to. I was having such A good time, and I could tell Hunter was too. He picked up his phone and put on a slow song and we danced under the moon for several minutes then he turned off the music. "Kristen Collins We have been dating for 2 wonderful years and I hope to keep this relation ship going." Then he went down onto one knee and pulled out a beautiful Black box. He's Proposing!!!! "I want to stay with you for life and give you the pleasure of anything you wish. Kristen Collins will you give the pleasure of having my pups, and being my beautiful beloved. Will you Marry Me Kristen Collins?"

Hunter
We ate our supper and we had a good time laughing about some stuff whereas we had some serious conversations too. I went and picked up my phone and turned on slow music we danced under the moon light and soon after I turned off the music I held her hands in mine and said to her. "Kristen Collins we have been dating for 2 wonderful years and I hope to keep this relationship going." I went down on one knee and pulled out a black box from my tuxedo. "I want to stay with you for life and give you the pleasure of anything you wish. Kristen Collins will you give the pleasure of having my pups and being my beloved. Will you Marry Me Kristen Collins?" When I had finished she was interrupted by a branch breaking I stood up and pushed her behind me. I could see her uncle with some rogues. "What a beautiful sight my Niece is being proposed to. Oh I love watching this." The rogues and him laughed. "You have no right to call me your Niece." She said with anger. "Oh Can't am uncle just stop in to say Hi. Come now Kristen give your uncle a hug." "You will not call yourself an uncle to me now I demand you to LEAVE!!" Now she was very angry I never liked to see her that way cause I knew what would happen. "Oh Kristen I was just stopping by please come my Niece." "I believe she has asked you to leave now sir." I said butting in just to help her out. "Kristen who's this your Mate we'll see about that soon enough. Rogues attack!!" The rogues jumped from behind him and I turned into my wolf and fought off the rogues while Kristen tried to fight her uncle. "Don't hurt her the boss needs her." One of the rogues said. "I know. Now rogues give the wolf's bane needle to him." "Yes sir" They pricked me with a needle and Kristen's uncle picked her up. "HUNTER!!!!" "Kristen!!!!! Don't worry I will come for you I promise." "Hurry Hunter pls." "Just know that I love you Kristen." "I love you too." Then I fell to the ground. I started to run to the car and turn it on when Blare had Mind linked me. 'Alpha there's something wrong isn't there' 'They took her they took Kristen!!' 'Where are you?' 'I am where I have told you I would be' Blare stopped Mind linking me and soon enough he came running with Jack and the soldiers. "We need to save her." I told them but after I collapsed.