Chapter16:The choice

Megan
There was something on Kristen's Mind so I asked her she told me to sit down I declined the offer. "Alright do you know how Roy and Hunter are my mates well they are making me choose between them and I don't know who to choose. Can you help me?" She asked me. I just shook my head. "I get it it's hard to choose between two boys and it's happened to me before I had two mates Blare and a boy named Enzo, Blare is so personal, nice, shy at points, and very athletic. As for Enzo he wasn't like that he was stupid, mean, and athletic to but they fought so much and almost killed each other I told them I was both their territory. Enzo tried to take me for himself but I made them a challenge to see who took care of me more that was Blare, Enzo just did whatever and didn't do anything. So I chose Blare and that's how I got in this pack." I told Kristen she nodded and silence filled the room. "You know what that's what I'm going to do about Roy and Hunter." "I ship you and Hunter a good ship name for you is Kunter and a ship name for Roy and you is Kroy." I giggled and she laughed, we heard footsteps it was Blare he looked frightened. "What is it Blare." We said in unison. "It's Hunter and Roy!!!" Kristen jumped up as fast as possible.

Kristen
What's wrong with Roy and Hunter. We followed Blare outside to find Hunter and Roy fighting not in wolf form in human form I raced over but Blare held me back before I got closer to them. I ripped my arms from his hold and pushed him back. I ran as fast as I could and then Boom a fist came flying towards the middle I stood in the middle and it hit me someone kicked me and then ow that hurt. Then it stopped I fell and Someone caught me it was Hunter. "Kristen it's okay I will help you." He picked me up and brought me to my room. I had scars a black eye and blood I was bleeding like crazy. He put on some new clothes and drove the entire pack to the Hospital. The doctors saw me they knew who I was and then guess what they put me in the room I'm always in. Everyone went to the waiting room the doctors helped me and one by one the room filled with the SilverMoon and BloodMoon packs first Roy and Hunter the Alphas then the Betas and so in and so on until everyone was in the room. "It's so nice to have 2 packs that actually care for me you guys are sweet." They all laughed and so did I. Then one by one they left first the lower ranked pack members and they got in the cars but Hunter and Roy stayed back for a bit. "Kristen we are so sorry." Hunter started. "We were angry at each other and then we just started fighting." Roy said after hunter. "Save it we will talk about when we get home which I want to right now." "Okay Yes Kristen" They said nodding why were they treating me like I was an Alpha. We got in the car and headed to the SilverMoon Pack house I told the packs to train and for hunter and Roy to follow me into the Alphas office I motioned for them to sit down and Hunter said to sit behind the desk so I did. "Alright now what I'm going to do is see who can do the most things for me and whoever does I will be Mates with." They nodded and smiled. "But for now until I see who it is I have some rules. 1:No fighting and 2:Don't be rude and angry and frustrated about this be kind and helpful and respectful." "Yes Kristen" then I walked out of the room. But hunter called me back in and Roy left. "What do you need Hunter?" "Please choose me" he said. "I won't guaranty that you will be chosen." "But even so choose me please." I shook my head. "I don't know if that's a choice your forcing me to do so which is making me not  want to." I walked out of the room, I didn't want pressure on me.